"Failed to load game assets" on published places in Studio

I am also having this issue, wanted to upload a mesh, and received this error message too.

2 Likes

I am receiving this error 100% of the time I attempt to access any place that isn’t the Start Place for a game (id 222994363) that is owned by a user which I have edit access to via team create. Each time the issue occurs I am given an HTTP 500 but no further details as to what is causing the problem.

1 Like

I am also getting the same error now and even in an almost empty game not only in the larger game I should be working on:

These kind of errors started happening 2 days ago.

3 Likes

from what i can tell it disables features like adding decals, but this might differ from you

1 Like

this also happens for me it sometimes errors and sometimes works

A have saw some people with this problem, are you using team create?

Im having this problem and im not using team create.

1 Like

This problem is occurring regardless of team create or not.

1 Like

Wanted to give my update that the issue has been now resolved for me, I am unsure if this still affects others though.

I’m still getting this as well. It’s occurred in all types of my places, team create, group, personal. Doesn’t matter what the type is.

There have been issues on this platform for a week right now, hopefully the staff see this and are able to fix these issues ASAP.

Me too, now it’s working again!

1 Like

This has occurred to me a lot, and sounds in my game won’t load which is a bugger. I also saw in other games, developer consoles also had errors in the output.

Studio works now.
Has loaded my game 3 times in a row without any error and it all seems to be working nicely. Can create new games and open smaller test games also without any error.

One difference is that that the game I am working on (has much more stuff in it than the test games) takes much more time to load then a week ago before this issue, but I can live with that as long as there are no errors.

Thanks for fixing, whatever it was!

I confirmed that the errors have ceased, at least for me. I loaded 10 or so random games in Studio, and I didn’t get the error a single time.

However, it is a bit concerning that these server hiccups are happening every so often, so for the staff’s reference, I’m linking my other incidents here.

Do note that there are a lot of other recent incidents that can be found just by searching, including errors blocking sound-loading, chat filtering, and data-store management.

2 Likes

This has continued to happen to me. I have a ton of audio in my game that still fails to load, this really sucks.

Can confirm this has not been resolved. I’ve been experiencing this usually 10-20% of the time of opening places within the same universe. Usually happens after opening a place using the game explorer.

1 Like

Apparently, this has continued to happen to people. While I couldn’t reproduce this particular issue myself again, it seems to still be happening on occasion. So I’m supposing the underlying issue remains unresolved.

Maybe these issues should be collectively named “Investigate causes of random CDN failures.”

Hello! We are aware of this issue and it is currently already being investigated. We will follow up when we have an update for you.

3 Likes

Issue should be resolved. Please open a new report if the issue reoccurs.