[feedback] on map terrain and how much should i sell my trade

MAP SHOWN BELOW IS NOT PURCHASABLE
Portfolio - Portfolio

OtherMaps - MedievalMap FPSMAP
Looking for feedback on terrain for a upcoming for a studio. If you seen my previous posts I’ve done 3 terrain maps in 3 days. I’m looking to push my ability as a builder to build terrain efficiently and effectively. Started using the plugin for the low poly terrain not even 5 days ago.

How Should i price?
I’m wondering how much i should sell my trade as a low poly terrain builder. I know not many people do this or to the size extent of the maps i create within this time frame. Wondering if there is much work in this, and could it be possible to be paid a lot.

MapTerrainPhotos

GameLinks

Racing Reborn - Roblox

Thank you for reading, all suggestions and feedback appreciated!

5 Likes

I would say 400-500 :robux_gold: for the terrain.

400 - 500 for 9 hours of sketching the terrain, creating the terrain and colouring it.

Hey!

I would say this terrain would be worth about 400-700 :robux_gold:. This is because this place is pretty big and it would’ve taken a long time to make.

Good luck on future developing,
Bye!

1 Like

I really like the terrain, I would just add some more small details like bushes etc. I think that’s minimum worth 5k Robux but can also go up to 15k or more, because it’s very well done. Keep up the good work!:grinning:

1 Like

15k is way to high for that. If it was custom built for someone then that would be a different story.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s true in some ways. But I also had customers who bought stuff like that for such prices. If you sell something or do a commission, it’s not the target to trick the customer that the asset is much more worth than it is for normal, but some customers would pay that much for this.

But you’re right, 15k is too much. Staying under 10k as a max is the best way.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Somewhere in the 1000 to 6000 range.

2 Likes

closed closed closed closed closed closed closed closed

1 Like