Feedback on my 1st GFX

Hello, I previously made a post about feedback and suggestions on what to use for making GFX. I was messing around with “Pixlr” and this is the result I got, please give me criticism that is helpful for what I can improve on.

(Note) please do not tell me to use blender as I cant download things onto my computer

13 Likes

It looks good, I like how the part 6 Jotaro is there and goes nice with the gfx but the arm is kinda glitched I think.

1 Like

looks super clean and I like the clothing choice. (elbow is a little malformed but that is normal in roblox poses)

@coolfaceplant21 @codyorr4 Thanks guys! I will look into the elbow and try to patch it up.

1 Like

@ekuz0diaa Your welcome I’m glad I gave you feedback! Good luck Sir.

I use pixlr too! What you should do, is get a brush that it 30%transp and make the brush gray and put around the areas you want to shade, then retouch it until you feel comfortable with it!

2 Likes

This post is proof that jojo fans are in every corner of the internet.

Its not bad, but to make gfx pop out you really do need some sort of rendered image, Saying that people on the developer forum give out free renders regularly like
Roblox Renders | Free to use or Free GFX Renders to use in your Artwork

Other than that I have no other critiques, its good for someone who doesnt have access to rendering software.

3 Likes