Feedback on my first game HOLDFAST!

Oh, since you pointed it out, I think you’re right: a lot of MMORPG (HOLDFAST! isn’t a MMORPG though) use those kind of animals as NPC’s to fight off. In my case, I wanted to be some original + add mechanics to the NPC’s (as you can see, knights and crusaders can dodge attacks as well as players, in case you have been able to test that mechanic).

Thank you for replying!

Hey! These last 2 months I’ve been heavily working on HOLDFAST!, that’s why I’m reviving this old topic.
One of the biggest changes on it are the map: it is entirely revamped. Also, now there is a loadout system (melee weapon selection), new animations, new UI, and more.

I’d really appreciate it if you test the game and, if possible, feedback on it (those who played it in the past will find a huge change). I’m really looking for it to succeed (I advertised it and it was great, but because of my low budget I wasn’t able to fill a single server), I’ll try to use 10k with some greats ads to make it some popular at least, any advices?

Thank you for reading!

I cant believe that I actually followed your topic :joy:

Even 100K can’t promise to grant a minimal popularity therefore expecting 10K to be enough is not logical. Will try your game after.

2 Likes

lol me neither, I really appreciate it though.

A full server (which I hope to reach) may be enough if retention is decent.

I’ll be awaiting for your feedback!

Thank you for replying!

Sadly not, since eventually the server will die, and then you’ll have nothing again.

1 Like

How much Robux would work? Are you telling me this based on your own experience?