Feedback On My First UI Design!

The middle blue box says “Reason…” then you type in it. It’s blank because I already wrote in it. I am aware a lot can be improved so please tell me. Criticism is aloud as long as it’s constructive.

27 Likes

Looks nice and tidy, very nice

1 Like

Thanks! I wanted to make it minimalistic and simple.

They white background box is off-center, other than that it’s a good UI in my opinion.

4 Likes

Oh yea, I just noticed that. Thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes

this is really cool :+1: I hope it will be better

2 Likes

Not bad, looks pretty good actually! It looks quite simple and fairly neat. Obviously an admin control panel doesn’t have much to offer since there’s not many pretty UI’s, but this looks good for your first!

1 Like

Thanks so much for the feedback!

1 Like

nice except lots of empty space at bottom, white parts aren’t evenly spaced out, font isn’t great blue part maybe should have like a pattern

2 Likes

There is a lot of complaints, first of all, it looks like both the admin text and the frame inside of the frame is not centered.

Secondly, the close button looks like it is misaligned.

Thirdly, this is just a personal preference, but I’d prefer to see a different font.

And finally, why is there a cancel button and a close button? There’s no point having both, remove one.

1 Like

The cancel goes back to the main Admin Page, the close button closes the whole menu.
Thanks for the feedback I will definitely improve for next time!

1 Like

I know it’s just an Admin Panel for mods but it still would be a good opportunity to practice and test some UI Tools. Personally I like uiDesign but there are many plugins out there which can improve the aesthetic appeal of your UIs:

2 Likes

Thanks for this resource! Much appreciated.

2 Likes

This is really good! What program did you use to make it?

Roblox Studio. That’s all I used lol.

Wow! That’s incredible! Studio is harder for me to work with so I draw images then import them into image labels. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thank you very much. I will try my best again next time. Good luck to you too!

1 Like

It’s nice I recommend centering that bottom box.

Also like Gamers said here you should just make it when you do the kick that it closes the admin panel it’s a little bit crowded with the close button on the top.

2 Likes

Also tweening the UI so it slides up or down when you open it or when it closes is good, just for that little extra touch.