Feedback on my second GFX!

Hey Developers! Yesterday, I posted Feedback on my first GFX!, and got some great feedback, so I decided to try it again!
What did you like about it?
What could be improved on/changed (eg. posing, lighting, etc.)
What is your overall rating out of 10 for my second attempt.

I heard you, @TheNesNes32!

and you, @IceTheOneAndOnly

and everyone else that gave their feedback, thanks!

(Also, for those of you who want to show some extra love, the waywoc post :slight_smile:

12 Likes

It looks pretty good! The first one hurts my eyes so bad lol. You definitely improved and I just want to say that you are so good at so many skills. You are very talented. Keep up the great work!

-Land

1 Like

this time is better, posing is nice, but again, the legs. also what is that hand? is it scratching back? pumping up/down? what is it doing?
iit also blends in with the foreground but not with trees,and i don’t feel like it is touching the soil, cus it (person) is literally levitating

1 Like

Hey there! Good job, thanks for listening to my feedback yesterday. You definitely tuned down the neon/bright background, good job. It really hurt the viewer’s eyes :eyes: :bulb:. I like the improvements you made, the background is good, just maybe next time consider making it yourself and not using an image!

1 Like

Glad that you heard my feedback!

Nice job on your second GFX with a background, here are my suggestions:

• As others have said, I recommend you use an actual map model that the character stands on, not an image (forgive me if it’s not). Using an image makes the character not fit into the scene, and makes it look like it’s floating.

• Make sure that you can’t see the image outline of the sky! It looks like I can see the edge of a sky image in the photo below, next time use the eraser tool on a softer mode to blend it in with the other sky image.
    Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 6.26.46 PM

• The lighting does seem a little harsh on the character but overall nicely done.

Keep it up!

1 Like

The main character was as good as last time, but I suggest find another background because this one is not very compatible, it’s disharmonious

I’ll be sure to keep at it, hopefully improving :slight_smile:

Thanks again for all the wonderful feedback, I’m working on my next gfx as we speak!

I love the GFX which you attached! Both GFX images are well designed, well polished and look extremely professional. The theme of the GFX are amazing and I admire them. Keep up the great work, your awesome!