I’ve been spending a lot of time recently working on this project for a group I’m currently developing and I figured I’d share some of my progress so far. I’m pretty happy with what I have as of yet. I’m hoping to have it in a releasable state within the next few months. NOTE: It is not anywhere near a finished product (more like a showcase atm) and there are still many bugs. You’ve been warned.
It’s kinda a showcase for now.
Previous Progress Post (Last Year)
If anyone has any questions regarding how I did something, feel free to ask. I will try to keep this thread updated if I see that’s what ya’ll want.