Felt like sharing my 3D Modeling improvement with everyone else!

I’ve been into game development since I was a little kid (10 Y/O or so.)
And I have always looked up to 3D designers and modelers, but never exactly felt good enough to do it.
About two years ago, I decided to come up to the topic and look into it, around late 2019 I started messing with Blender and such.

This post is not exactly to flex “Hey guys I am good now!”, no.
What I want people to see is the fact that even if you start with practically no knowledge on anything, you can improve if you put enough will and effort into it, this is to aspire everyone who’s reading this, cause you should keep in mind; we all start nowhere and we all get somewhere in the end, you can too!

Here’s an image that depicts my improvement on one of the most known aspects of Roblox in terms of games; cube pets:
(Keep in mind, the faces are made using a free program called FireAlpaca for anyone curious and are drawn using a mouse, this is to prove that you don’t need high-end equipment and expensive tools to create something decent!)

Opinions are welcome on the models above, of course, but this is mostly to inspire people who feel like they just simply are not good enough, I felt that way once too, and I think everyone should know that it’s not about how good you are but about how much effort you push into something!

10 Likes

This text will be blurred

im blown away!
nice job!

3 Likes

Thank you, I am glad you like the shown examples! ^^

2 Likes

Looks amazing! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

I have been actually working on redoing all my cube pet models from late 2019/early 2020 as a private project I’ve been working on uses them and I feel like publishing it would require the models that I am now capable of creating unlike before, so I’ll probably keep posting more and more here as time goes on… for now, here’s a cat…

(First: 3rd October 2019 | Second: 9th August 2021)

1 Like