Progress on Pet Models pt. 4

In case you haven’t, check out the posts linked below (in order) to get on the topic of this post!

These models are designed for a solo project I am working on and felt like sharing more of them with the vast world of DevForums, I think it’s fair I show some more instead of keeping everything to myself!! :wink:

Previous posts were focused on comparisons of older designs to newer ones, that follow same schema but advance in details and overall quality - this will not have comparisons, but just straight up looks at entirely redesigned pets, since you can’t compare them necessarily with old designs and I also decided to add some insight from the creator (me), so without further ado, here’s a list of some…

'Bunni' - Previously a joke pet, now a seriously good design

This pet was previously just a joke pet, a funny edit of the normal bunny but with a messy OwO face, now it’s made into a desirable design with a clean Ancient Egypt-themed outfit and 2 massive paw Gauntlets; the leaders that rise to the top hold the biggest of power after all.

'Time Guardian' - The possessed knight armor

This pet was previously more or less based on a leviathan, a dark and big defender; or some may say terror of the project’s world - now redefined into multiple entities called “Time Guardians”, knight armors infused with only the souls of bravest companions - a “go all in or go home”.

'Time Tribal' - A masked druid'

Previously, the idea behind this one was… generally the same, although the design in the past had unfitting colors and a not-so-intimidating design, with this new revamp it changes - the mask is deformed, sentimentally picturing a warped person; 2 smiles concatenated into one, empty eyes; they’re void even, and discolored tear markings mixed with pale and dull colors - topped off by a very long tail with a stinger, counting down every second.

'Thawed Savior' - A unique deer creature

Previously the design was a bit more bland, the expression didn’t feel very welcoming for a pet referred to as a blissful sight during winter nights of the Project’s World, now, given a very welcoming happy expression - as if happy to see you - big strong antlers topped off with string-tied diamonds; essentially a sign of riches, fortune and happiness.

I hope you like the small insights and behind-the-scenes thoughts on these designs and I hope you mainly like the models themselves!
That’s all I have to show for now, thank you for your attention and I hope to see you some day again with more! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Looks great! Keep up the good work! :+1:

1 Like

All are awesome! Thawed Savior is my favorite. Love those antlers!

1 Like