Fonts in Creator Marketplace + 81 New Fonts

This. is. AWESOME! After 14 years it’s finally added, now i just hope with my dear heart that one that we will be able to upload custom fonts in the near future!

4 Likes

81 new fonts?? And custom fonts??? This is starting 2023s update pipeline off well.

1 Like

Does Enum.Font work as usual?

1 Like

WOW! best update i have seen ever!

2 Likes

After i updated to version 560 for this update, i noticed the ability to disable nonuniform unions is gone! Here’s the picture for proof:

1 Like

Glad to see CJK-specific fonts coming to Roblox. Previously with the Gotham font, CJK characters are rendered badly, causing accessibility issues.

With the new FontFace features, this will help asian users speaking in CJK languages have a more flawless gameplay and P2P communication!

3 Likes

I WAITED FOR THIS MY WHOLE ENTIRED FREAKING LIFE LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thank you!

2 Likes

YESSSIRRRR!!!, The greatest update I’ve been waiting for

1 Like

YOOOOO! I’ve been waiting for this update for so long!

1 Like

Am I able to find these fonts through enum?

1 Like

This is really cool! I actually recently was browsing through the fonts studio already had and was disappointed by the lack of stylized fonts. I wonder if there will be a day developers can upload they’re own fonts to the marketplace.

1 Like

I dont think so, but I havent actually checked yet.

You are supposed to use Font.new() now

1 Like

1 Like

holy crap, this is amazing! that’s good to know that there will be new fonts available to the community other than a limited amount

Maybe for once simulators, tycoons and the like won’t spam the fredoka one and bangers font :pray:

For real tho, this is an amazing addition. I have always found the font list quite lacking and I can’t wait to try these out!

1 Like

This is a great addition, definetally seeing all Google Fonts inside of Roblox will make the game 100 times better! :clap:

With that being said, a good idea would be custom fonts where people can create and upload their own fonts in the Creator Marketplace!

This year has been great so far! So many new AMAZING updates! Keep up the good work guys!

Good update, but will you use these fonts in the marketplace?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

And will it be created by anyone?

add back comic sans now

we want comic sans back

5 Likes

This is incredible. I didnt expect to suddenly get 81 more fonts.

Slightly disappointed that no glitchy fonts or a seven segment font was added though.

When will we be able to upload our own?

1 Like