[FOR HIRE] GFX/Digital artist for hire

I am interesting to hire you. Please add me on discord (MoTheNoob#0001) or reply this message if you do long term.

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear, I will add you now!

1 Like

New GFX has been added to the showcase! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey! How much would just a png render ( Not sure if that is the correct word) of an avatar be?

2 Likes

Hey, you can DM me on Discord and we can talk about it! starknown#3730 :smiley:

NightOwl_Dark14
Builder

1m

Hello, I’m in a really big need in really cool icon you able to help?

I need it for my Ro-playing game

My Ro-playing game is about a air force base!

its called " Northwood Military Role Play "

1 Like

New GFX has been added to the showcase! :smiley:

Hello, feel free to add me on Discord and we can talk there about it! starknown#3730

Hi! I’m interested in hiring you, please accept my friend request. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m glad to hear, I accepted it! :smiley:

Hey, wondering if I can get a gfx for my youtube profile picture. The name of it is Night (25 subs). Can you make a gfx for it? I play bedwars on it and please use the avatar 4shadez. Can this cost 500 robux?

1 Like

Hi, im interested in ordering from you, i sent you a fr on discord :grinning:

1 Like

Of course! Add me on Discord, so we can talk about details. starknown#3730 :smiley:

I just accepted it, I’m glad to hear you are interested to order from me! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very good artist, very nice and kind, and VERY easy to work with. Definitely would recommend.

1 Like

Thank you so much, I appreciate it!

1 Like

@starknown is an insanely good GFX artist with wonderful customer service, great pricing, and perfection in all the categories that you could think of. Star created everything I wanted and more, I can’t think of a better GFX artist. As you probably can tell, I highly recommend @starknown 's services and will definitely be buying more in the future!

2 Likes

Thank you so much, it’s really appreciated! I enjoyed working with you. :smiley:

Thank you for the support, it’s greatly appreciated!

1 Like

New GFX has been added to the showcase!