Formbuilder | Create an application center in minutes

Hey, I took a look on your scripts and found out that you’re storing webhooks in a module in StarterGui. You shouldn’t be doing this for safety as exploiters can easily steal your webhook and spam it. Try moving it to server side and adding more sanity checks.

I did this for user friendliness. This will be fixed as soon as v2 is released.

I think he needs to use a discord proxy to get around this I think?

Yes, that’s correct. At current moment theres no way to make API requests to Discord from Roblox, unless you use a Proxy for that.

Discord Webhook Update

The DiscordWehbook property inside of the customizer is DEPRECATED and has been replaced with GuildedWebhook. Instructions will update shortly to use Guilded as a temporary workaround until Discord Webhooks are working 100%.

Formbuilder 2 Beta!

Formbuilder 2 beta is now available! It does not yet feature the re-designed UI as it will feature the same style UI as Bloxy Kart 2, which is still unmade. Also, new features are still being developed.

Please know, this beta is very unsmooth, and should only be deployed in test formbuilder places. This was also my first time making a working plugin that actually did something.

Formbuilder 2 Beta 1 Download
Formbuilder 2 Beta Release Notes

Feel free to reply with feedback!

Would it not be easier to advise people on using a proxy service to continue using Discord webhooks instead of deprecating the entire feature?

1 Like

Currently, I feel that it is easier to use Guilded. Once I make a better workaround, then I will advise for people to use that instead.

ANNOUNCING: Discord Webhooks are once again working! Both Discord and Guilded will work now.

Because of the Roblox Outage, Formbuilder 2 Beta’s will follow with the same schedule as the Bloxy Kart Betas. This means that Beta 2 will not release until Bloxy Kart 2 Beta 2 is released.

Thanks, WE.

It’s private? Is the beta closed? This is really cool and I wanna be a beta tester :frowning:

Hey! That is no longer the way to get beta access. I changed the way to get beta access. The way is to download this plugin:

Please keep in mind, this is very unstable. I am currently working on beta 2 rn.

Firebase isn’t an amazing option in my opinion. It has around a billion limitations. I think having a server hosted on repl.it (You could use Heroku or others, but they don’t allow uptime robots) and having a database custom made with Py or Node or whatever is better.

Alright, thanks! I’ll test it out

1 Like

I see what you mean… I don’t have glasses, lol

1 Like

The workaround for that is to adjust the window a little bit.

Alright. Why is this happening in the first place? Lol

I don’t know yet. That wasn’t there before.

Alright. Also, there’s no way to remove a question after making one. I assume that’s a bug?

Yes. In fact I am fixing that one right now lol

1 Like