FPS drop from 60 to 14 Frames Per Second

What is your CPU model and what is the GPU 0 and GPU 1 model. You can take a screenshot if you want. Because there’s no way the CPU can be the same as the GPU.

1 Like

processzor is CPU

2 Likes

Alright thanks. It’s weird that you’re experiencing performance issues because your hardware must be powerful enough to run most if not all Roblox games smoothly.

1 Like

I’ll update you when it happens again. Do you have discord? If yes i’ll message you there.

1 Like

The issue doesn’t happen anymore? I have Discord but since I am not a Roblox developer or engineer I can’t help you much. But the information that you’ve provided should help them to help you fix the issue if it is still happening.

Yesterday my network recive was going down by the FPS drop the 2 were red coloured.

I joined a game and my network recive is red.

It says it is currently 60.0/s and 0.0/msec right now, but the game is running smoothly.

Only that game?
If so game is to blame.

Also check performance stats in-game.

No. It happens in every game i tried.

its probably due to roblox changing their engine, and rendering engine. I think they changed to vulcan a few months ago but i am not sure. It is also the same with me, and I have a good computer.

No, Roblox never changed their rendering engine from Direct3D11 to Vulkan on Windows. Even if they did Vulkan is as good as if not better than Direct3D11.

It’s still D3D11, you can only change graphics api on studio, I use Vulkan there.

An analysis on the profiler may be interesting. It may indicate what exactly lags you out if it’s inside of Roblox.

1 Like

This sounds like your fan might be broken or can’t properly cool the system. My Computer’s fan is broken and also has the exact same issue where perfomance swings from good to bad (albeit in every application), usually after having it on for a little bit.

im assuming this is either a graphics, or ram problem.
i looked up your laptop model and it can AT MOST have 8 gigs of ram, if not less. thats a BIG, like BIG yikes for a game like combat warriors. for graphics, it can once again, AT MOST have an mx450, which is pretty much a worse 1650.
as someone who used a crappy laptop for years, i salute you. :saluting_face:

It’s not a RAM problem. If you run out of ram then your OS just gets extremly slow. I am guessing it’s a thermal issue.

As you can see from his past message (FPS drop from 60 to 14 Frames Per Second - #28 by Leviszke1) OP has 16GB RAM in his laptop. So it’s probably not a RAM shortage issue. His GPU is a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 with Max-Q Design which should be more than enough to run most, if not all Roblox games. It’s most likely a thermal issue but it could also be a Roblox issue.

1 Like

oh, didnt see that! yeah its probably a thermal issue then.

Thanks for the report! Could you include a microprofiler dump?