Frappuccino - Low Rank Expectations

Frappuccino - Low Rank Expectations

As an HR, we expect all LRs to obey these expectations. This guide will cover most things like grammar, sessions, and behavior.

Greetings

Here at Frappuccino, we expect that you have a greeting when interacting with customers. You’ll need a creative, detailed, and organized greeting. You are expected to have an intro and an outro in your greeting. Here is an example we have provided for you, but it doesn’t have to be as detailed, we would rather for you to personalize it.

Example:

Greeting: Hello, and welcome to Frappuccino! My name is (user/name)! How may I assist you on this wonderful day?
Secondary: Outstanding! Before I make your fantastic order, would you like anything else from our menu?
Third: Alrighty! Please be patient as I prepare your order!
Outro: Thank you for choosing Frappuccino! I hope you enjoy your phenomenal order. Have a great day!

Grammar

If you’re a Trainee+, grammar is required at all times while working at the Cafe. All staff must use grammar at Frappuccino related games. If you are a Customer you aren’t required to use grammar. If you fail to use grammar, you’ll be warned, if you continue, you’ll be demoted. If you’re an MR+ you are required to use grammar all the time at Frappuccino related games.

Behavior

To begin with, it’s expected that grammar is applied when you’re working at the Cafe and at all times when at training. We expect you to be thoughtful at any time. It’s fine to have fun with your friends when you’re taking a break, make sure it doesn’t get excessively distant rather out of control.

Promotions

To be promoted as an LR, you must attend and pass training. Asking/Hinting for a promotion to an MR+ rank will highly lower your chances of getting this rank. Depending on the severity of the situation, you may even get blacklisted. There are limited MR positions available, and constantly asking for one is seen as immature and unprofessional. Instead of hinting, you can be a hard-working, sociable, inclusive, and active barista.

Links:

Code Of Conduct
SB Promotion Guide
Session Schedule