[OUTDATED] EternalCanadianDev's Building Portfolio | One Man Armoury {Guns, Armour and More...}

Hi there! I am a Canadian Roblox Builder {Patriotism: :canada:} . I specalize in asset creation and accessory creation etc.
Also investing. Yup. Accoring to others I help :confused:

Armour

Accessories

"Accessories" by my definition are anything your character wears on his face, head or back. While some things here may technically be “Armour” I classify them as Accessories and will treat them as such when pricing my commissions.

Guns

Commission For @ThgBeCappin

Full Armour Sets

Commission For @ThgBeCappin

Investing {CLOSED}

{PROJECT CLOSED, 2.2k INVESTED, 2.7k MADE}
@TheNicelyDev’s MM3 [ Content Deleted ] - Roblox

10k Investment Here:
@GhostRiderx117’s Fruit Simulator

6k Investment Here:
@Fl_ured’s SCP Foundation Site - 45 - Roblox

10-20k Investment Here
$avara - Roblox

Previous Clients + Feedback

Client: @ThgBeCappin
Review: Screenshot 2020-05-04 at 11.30.28 AM

Poll/Vouch

• I was satisfied with your services
  • I was not satisfied with your services
  • I did not get any commisions from you

0 voters

Availability

I am available for six to twelve hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me any time, but I am unable to work during the week (excluding monday) due to school & personal restrictions.

Payment

Price list is accessible below:

Prices

Low Poly

Accessory: Range from (minimum) 25-500 robux (maximum) per piece.

Armour: Depending on armour type. Range from (minimum) 15-500 robux (maximum) per piece.

Guns: You and me will agree on a reasonable price.

Mid Poly

Accessory: Range from (minimum) 50-1000 robux (maximum) per piece.

Armour: Depending on armour type. Range from (minimum) 30-1000 robux (maximum) per piece.

Guns You and me will agree on a reasonable price.

High Poly

Everything is negotiable.

Before contacting for an investment please be prepared to provide proof of concept, development team info, project budget and how much you need.

Terms & Conditions

For easier wording, the commisioner will be refered to as “The Client” and I will be refered to as “The Service Provider”.

-The Client shall pay at least 25% Uprfront.

• The Client shall not use discriminatory, offensive, or NSFW words towards The Service Provider.

• The Service Provider has the right to decline the commision at any time and keep works for himself. You will be refunded in the event of a declinment.

• The Service Provider has the right to keep payment for commision if The Service Provider feels harrassed, threatened or pressured by The Client. The Service Provider will also keep the work.

• The Client has all rights to decline the commision and request a refund before the product has been 10% complete.

• The Service Provider claims all rights to the work until full compensation has been recived

• The Client may not claim work as theres in a portfolio without The Service Provider’s permission. If this is violated, The Service Provider has the right to call you out for it.

• The Client may not request a refund after the work is over 10% complete.

• The Client must respect that The Service Provider has his own life and delays may occur, in which case, refunds of up to 15% will be provided for wasted time.

• The Service Provider has all rights to decline future services to anyone and everyone if they feel that they were harrased, pressured or discriminated against.

• The Client may request the commision to be cancelled while reciving uncomplete work, however, the payment will be kept excluding refund for uncompleted part.

• The Service Provider reserves the right to use any and all work in his portfolio unless requested by The Client for the following reasons:

Project is secret, Project is a suprise of some sort {For Someone, For a Update, Etc}, Basically any and all non disclosure scenarios.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, Discord: EternalCanadianDev#1541 via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/DevCanadian

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Hey! I’ve contacted you via discord! Hope to hear from you.

2 Likes

Added a new category of examples! I can now be your 1 man armory! I do guns, accessories, armor and more! Commissions no longer free.

2 Likes

Added “Terms And Conditions”. Still for hire.

1 Like

Sale! Im currently doing a project but I have quite a bit of free time as my team gets set up and my laptop gets cleared! All Regular commision prices are decreased by 70%!

2 Likes

For a limited time, I’m taking up investing. DM me a project you think will succeed and I’ll get back to you and tell you if I’m interested.

Or reply here!

DM me here please. :smile:

1 Like

I added you Ghostriderx117#5539. This is important

1 Like

As stated in the above reply. DM Me here on the devforum for the time being.

Read this before DMing about an investment.

Investing services are now closed until May 30th. You may still submit projects/requests for me to review. :smile:

Highly recommend him! Quality builds and meshes, And a good attitude! Keep it up!

2 Likes

Edited the post with 2 new sections & more examples! :smile:

Just sent a friend request! Love your work btw!

Added 9 More Screenshots in the Guns section!

Added Feedback from @ThgBeCappin. Check it! :smile:

Hi Eternal. I have added you on dizzy. Please respond soon as possible. My dizzy username is Jerrythewinner#4377

I added you back! You can respond now, :smile:

70% Sale has ended. Still taking commisions! Dont be afraid to DM me! :smile:

I was told that I would receive my investment last week. It was then pushed back to Monday. It is now Wednesday. I am also getting annoyed, as I have been ignored for the past 4 days. I was already put on here like my investment was given, even though it hasnt…

1 Like

Same thing here.

(30 charrrrrrrr)

1 Like