Fresh Configuration of Private Servers

This is really nice and is 100% needed, as the old design was really outdated, however does this address the issue where it’s like impossible to give VIP server links to people who are using the windows 10 client version of roblox?

2 Likes

Sooo, private server links working on mobile when? :thinking:
I know a completely different team works on this, but might as well throw it out there.

9 Likes

This is great, old private server Ui was definitely less detailed and less exciting. Things get REAL when Private Server links work on mobile (please.) I would say this is a great update in my opinion.

3 Likes

When Roblox decides to stop just releasing mobile betas that 0.00001% of people get into.

2 Likes

Omg yes, private servers have always seemed so outdated and late at night the white screen bleaches my eyes. Thanks a lot,

The only suggestion I would ask for is for developers to be able to see/manage the private servers in someway.

Nice update, keep the work going

3 Likes

It’s official, the bobux meme is dead and the ROBLOX staff killed it.

Can’t wait for more dark theme supported pages to appear across the website, as I remember using a browser extension to make most pages dark mode to avoid hurting my eyes. Sure, the official Outrageous Builders Club theme (I never had OBC, only TBC and regular BC) did have a dark theme for people who used it, but it only made part of the screen dark.

I tend to not use VIP servers that often unless I need them to get away from clueless noobs, or to do stuff involving war clans - yes those still are around.

2 Likes

Wow,this new configuration ui is clean better than the old i should say

Glad that they’re all getting a fresh revamp! Advertisements page would be nice to do next!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

That Fresh Prince parody worked, yo. :pensive:

1 Like

I would still like to be able to use the old VIP page though (so should for the other pages as well…) Because I am a very nostalgic person.

1 Like

Thanks! This looks pretty less bad :partying_face:.

1 Like

This is a good update! One of the best reasons this is good is:

less bad

Wow very nice update! I cannot wait for final developer page to be remade, every time I see a new make over on new pages it makes me feel happy every day. Keep up the work you are my favorite admin!! :+1:

2 Likes

I disagree in regards to changing the name without paying. If your paying for a subscription, I understand, you can have those perks. If you aren’t paying, you shouldn’t receive any perks due to the fact that you’ve completely cancelled/paused your subscription on the game.

Finally, an upgraded version of the private server menu, thanks!

Yes! Love this. Thanks for the spicy new look.

Contact Roblox support to help you resolve that issue.

Yet we still cant have one place to view all our existing private servers. Looks like the days of randomly losing hundreds of robux not knowing which server its for continue.

1 Like

You can view your private servers in your inventory under Private Servers → My Private Servers. It doesn’t currently indicate if the private server subscription is active or inactive, but we are aware that this isn’t ideal and will work to find a solution in the future.

11 Likes

Awesome! I can finally add a friend in my server in 10 seconds and not 10 years!(jk)Glad you guys made this update , it’s a lot more organized and kind of resembles Team Create. :fire:

2 Likes

Thanks @BitwiseAndrea and the rest of the team! You guys continue to modernize the outdated parts of the website. I appreciate the updates and the dark theme on my eyes! Keep up the good work and I can’t wait to see the few old pages left refreshed. I also love the nod to bobux, I like that you roblox staff listen to the community :slight_smile:

Slightly unrelated:

I wonder if mobile private server links will be fixed since private servers seem to be important to Roblox. For those that don’t know check here

1 Like