Game being exploited heavily, not sure how to resolve

What’s the discord server?
(30)

I suggest you guys move the assets to another place and start fresh, the game doesnt have much visits anyway and the dislike ratio to like ratio isnt that good either

your game has some type of btools in it. I can tell

Try to reviewing all the scripts, and make sure they don’t contain anything suspicious, backdoors tend to use new method instead of require(000), they do require(000 * 2):Run(), so many backdoor detectors many not detect it.

I saw in the dev console, “Admin loaded”

Along with those, search for getfenv

1 Like

That’s not very good 30 characters

Yeah this is a mess good luck.

If anyone here is farmillisr with Btools from kohl’s admin house. It was removed because hackers could “ban players” the btools would remove there character and the couldn’t chat they could see Everything and look around but not move either

@Vur3e Yes, btools comes with Basic Admin Essentials 2.0, but we have made it so only Board of Directors+ (Corporate Team) can access it.

@Daw588 I have done that the instances of require() are safe.

@HarrowedCrobix That is intended within Basic Admin Essentials 2.0.

@DarkDanny04 I have searched for getfenv and there are no instances of it.

Again some exploits are able to change roles. Try another admin script

That is probably the case. They must be using a fake version of kohl admin.

Impossible, the only existing Fe admins are Infinite yield and Reviz admin

We aren’t using Kohls Admin, and the admin we are using is the legitimate version of BA

Maybe try to remove it temporarily and try to see if the issue still happens.

Good idea. You should try that. If it does then use another admin script

Or maybe just don’t use that admin script. What is the importance of it in your game?

They probably don’t check after anti-cheat localscripts, i suggest you guys make a localscript that has a name that can not be related to such a script, and put something in it that detects if the player gets the building tools inside their backpack and print that players name out, so you can pban that person

The answer to your question is common sense

I don’t think this is a building tools issue, you cannot create the kinds of bricks we are seeing with btools.