Game no longer shows up on search

Fixed

same

@Focia19 This issue is happening randomly, for example, my game with 1.5k active players wasn’t showing on the search engine yesterday, but now it does

Wow. Somebody seems to have listened to the developers. I would like to say thank you very much to that person. Our games are now discoverable again. Now I can start advertising.

1 Like

Same!! This is absolutely incredible

Hello everyone!

We fixed some of the experiences mentioned here!
Let me know if the issue comes back or someone is still affected by it!

Added 7 more days to the topic timer. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My game is back in search but it’s not the same as previous when you searched. Now its showing after some more popular tycoons but these tycoons are still without any Christmas theme, kinda strange. Anyway, its better than nothing.
Now:

Before:

Thank you. It is appreciated. It’s difficult when we spend thousands of hours developing for the platform and then suddenly see our hard work disappear from the searches.

3 Likes

Hey there, two of our experiences are not showing up when searching for them/not showing up as high as they should be

Ultimate Easy Obby, all the way down here despite having better metrics in every single category compared to games above

Cart Ride, nowhere to be found on search (but Blox Fruits, Evade and Bee Swarm Simulator are?)

Christmas Obby, nowhere to be found on search, but games without christmas in the title are?

Games that have nothing to do with what I searched for/those with worse metrics (avg playtime, like ratio etc) then our game should be featured below us, plain and simple.

1 Like

I Can’t find my game Escapa del OXXO on the search bar today but yesterday i searched up my game on the search bar and it appears but today i cant find it (Picture 1)

I can’t even find it on the Recently played games!

That’s very annoying because you do a lot of effort to finish your experiences and this happens…

I’m having the same problem here. My game Mega Fun Long Obby has went from being 5th place when I search up “mega fun” to being in 168th place. I haven’t changed the name nor the thumbnail recently.

My game got sent to 168th place instead of 5th place when I search up “mega fun”

Mega Fun Long Obby

My game doesn’t even appear on the search page and on the recently played list…

1 Like

My game Slither Simulator is also shadow banned again right now. @Focia19 please help

Fix game Mega Fun Long Obby

My visits have dropped significantly over the past days

Looks likes it’s now fixed it is now getting players

1 Like

I have the same issue, that it always suggests these same 6 games, in the Recommended Experiences. Ever since I opened my Roblox account 2 years ago, those have never been updated. I have always seen Plane Crazy, SPTS Classic, Emergency Response, Wild West, Islands, and Dimensions.

It is totally unfair, that these 6 games can sit in this spot, for 2 years, while there are “millions of experiences” on Roblox, who would love to have that kind of visibility.

Not only is it unfair to all the other games, it is useless to the Roblox user base, after years of seeing the same links, we become blind to them and they probably have a very low CTR because we’re tired of looking at them and we’ve already been there.

Furthermore, these 6 will never have to pay for a Sponsored Ad or Banner Ad on Roblox because they get millions of impressions for free, for years, in that spot. It is not fair to everyone else.

@Focia19 and @xoroshoh can we file an issue to the internal database, about more frequently rotating these recommend experiences. I suggest that we should rotate 6 fresh games in that spot every 2 weeks, and select games which could actually benefit from a nice traffic boost, instead of picking games that are already popular.

1 Like

My game doesn’t show up in the search results for a while now. Dream World)
I don’t know what is causing this. Please help.

this

Thanks! I just changed it to everyone.
Still my experience isn’t in the search hits. I’ll check later in the week if it might change.