GameDevSky - UX/UI Designer

GameDevSky - UX/UI Designer

Hi there, I’m Sky! If you don’t already know about me, then here’s a bit about me!:

I’m GameDevSky, but you can call me “Sky” and I’m an experienced UI designer who’s been designing UIs for nearly a year now! I’ve worked with multiple people and worked on a multitude of projects during almost this whole year or so! I’ve been on the Roblox platform for almost about 2 years now!

I worked with: @DarkHouseRBLX, @SystematicMess, @Zirthes, @fulljonathan, @zionevans, @JonathanAviation, @vayouls, @RuizuKun_Dev, @Junoful, @MrGalaretka, @Ryanthemudkip and I am also working with a few others as of now.

I’m currently working as a QA tester for a game named “Octopus” created by @Wrathsong and I used to be work as QA tester for a game named “Knightfall” created by @SingleSided & @FireExodus.

Some projects I’ve worked on are…

Solera Hotels & Resorts | 369K+ Group Members

Burger Queen | 185K+ Group Members

Vinns Hotels and Resorts | 148K+ Group Members

Haus of Heart | 12K+ Group Members

And many more groups!

So now you know a bit about me, here’s my old portfolio!:

A bunch of my testimonials/acknowledgements are on there and I’ve gotten a few compliments as well on my portfolio. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve gotten compliments from some big developers too such as @.Chichine, @.babymariobebe, @.joritochip and some other big developers too.

I’ve gotten many compliments from many developers, both small and big developers.

Now, here’s my UI design works I’ve done:

UI Design Work/Projects

Note: Please note that I usually don’t make my own icons, and when I do, I’ll say so in this tab.

Personal Projects UIs (done with a friend of mine):

Flicker Conceptual Game UI Redesigns (game created by @joritochip and @croire):

Gamepass icons done by @Zyiim for this UI:

(Also a friend of mine helped with these UIs)

“Card” Prompts and Designs (done by yours truly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) :

(This testimonial was fake and I only did it to be a little funny, but the one above is legit and has been typed out by @fulljonathan on my previous portfolio, which that link can be found above in the beginning of the portfolio):

Commission for Solera Hotels & Resorts, founded and owned by @zionevans & @Lxevz:

Notification UI:

(Ticket icon is not mine)

Elevator UI:

Small Poster UI:

Pricing

Pricing just depends on how many UIs you require, whether you need the UIs for your game/project imported and scaled or not, size of the UI(s) and other factors like these. Please contact me for more information. Prices are negotiable by the way so we can discuss as we will have to discuss about payment one way or another because I do not have an exact price for UIs as of now and may not for sometime.

Contact

You may contact me, @GameDevSky via Discord or via DevForums. Only people with mutual servers as me can send me a friend request or DM me on Discord, so if you are not in a mutual server of mine, please DM me on the Developer Forums or just reply your Discord username and tag stating that you are interesting in our services.

image: Sky.#7720
image: @GameDevSky

Thanks for reading and I hope you like my work! If you are interested in hiring me, just contact me via Discord or via DevForums (contacts are listed above this bit) and uhm… that’s pretty much it. Thank you and have a great rest of your day all! :slight_smile:

Commission Status: :red_circle:

Note: While commissions are closed, I may handpick positions myself even when closed so please keep in mind that. You may PM me on the DevForums if you have a position that may be suitable for me and may be interesting to do (I will rarely accept percentages, but if you can give Robux + a percentage, I may accept, and if not, we can discuss… I’m currently not accepting any of these things as I’m already quite busy with my own personal project and a few other projects as well including the holiday game jam. Inquire me still if you want, but I’ll probably be more “ready” after a few months or so depending on my schedule. Will update this bit when I can!

6 Likes

Sky did an excellent job with my game! I’m not sure about the other person, but I know that they will do great work together.

1 Like

I recommend him :slight_smile: Sky can work fast. He always gives a good product :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The quality of his UIs were really good and he was able to make everything I asked for and more in a very quick timespan, I highly recommend him! :grinning:

1 Like