Gamepass Purchases not showing up on "My Transactions" page

I can confirm that I’m having similar issues with Monetization Analytics for my experience

6 Likes

I’m having the same issue, I’m using a gamepass as payment for a commission I made for somebody, it’s been about 10 hours now and it still hasn’t gone through, despite clearly showing in their inventory

5 Likes

I have been dealing with the same issue and my games have been seriously affected due to drop in stats!

3 Likes

Same here, just got donated 1000 at 14:00 (gmt+3 time) but it didnt appear yet to check out if there was a bug in my donation leaderboard i bought my own cloth and it appeared at my transactions after 5-6 hours

3 Likes

Happening to me as well. I bought a dev product in a game and it’s not showing up in my purchases

3 Likes

@SrWildernessXplorer @Hooksmith Could we have some communication here? Quite an important issue.

Related:

6 Likes

+1 on this, I bought 82 Robux worth of two game passes.
They aren’t in my purchases.

4 Likes

Not sure why they havent responded to this issue yet, it’s happening to all my accounts and groups too

7 Likes

Let’s just hope we aren’t scammed out of our Robux.
Someone purchased a gamepass of mine around 1400 BST, hasn’t shown up since. (about 7.5 hours ago)

4 Likes

Correction, they bought a shirt, doesn’t matter anyway.

4 Likes

Update: I got my robux like 1 hour ago :+1:

4 Likes

Something noteworthy I feel like pointing out-- while most transactions are not processed in hourly revenue or on the transactions page, it appears that all of them are accounted for in the “daily revenue” graph. Clearly, then, these transactions have been recorded, meaning people should not worry about never receiving the money.

Screen Shot 2024-06-09 at 3.23.13 PM

5 Likes

I have same issue too. I think people just lost their robux for nothing.

4 Likes

Still experiencing this issue, I am noticing some sales starting to show up from last night, but serious issues still persisiting.

It seems some show and some don’t. Some sales appear much later in the day.

4 Likes

I dont think they lost, same thing happened too me. But it appeared late but didnt lose im happy i hope no one loses their robux :heart:

5 Likes

Yep, same thing is happening for us on Watermelon GO!

I can confirm that the Robux in our pending are still going up at what seems to be the correct rate, but can’t confirm that they are accurate.

4 Likes

Having the same problem. Just finished a commission and the customer bought it. Saw the sales of the shirt go up from +50 to +51… yet there is no outgoing on robux on their end nor incoming robux in my group sales. Hoping this is seen soon.

Update: Woke up the next day and I can now see the robux in pending, so by my guess it takes 4-8 hours to show up.

4 Likes

This issue has happened before in the past and it was confirmed that no robux will be lost, just extremely delayed transactions.

Currently facing the same issue too, where it shows an unusually low amount of robux sales for the day but randomly updates (even though it was the past day?)

4 Likes

It’s not appearing at all for some

5 Likes

I was doing Test Purchases this morning for my new group and the issue is still persisting. It works if buying a VIP server as I tested this on another group and it worked totally fine (ie, the Robux is now pending)

Edit: This also worked in the original group I intended to give robux to so this a repeatable solution for the time being. Sounds like we might just be waiting for a bug fix.

3 Likes