Games Needed for Egg Hunt 2020!

The eggpuns are something eggstra ; )

9 Likes

eggpuns are eggcelent eggciting eggtual puns.

8 Likes

So does it matter if we apply and we aren’t a really popular game? Just asking to see if my game is in with a chance.

2 Likes

The popularity doesent matter it needs to be well done.Thats all

3 Likes

I am so excited! I’ve always wanted to work on something like this and I would be SO ready to have an Egg Hunt in my game RoVille.

5 Likes

Working on a egg hunt game with my studio ! Good Luck eggveryone

5 Likes

Very excited to hear the news! I’m still glad Egg Hunt is still going on despite the ups and downs this event had during the past years. Best of luck to the new creators out there who are eager to sign up for their game to participate in this years Egg Hunt! :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

Another question, how many games will be selected and how will we find out which ones they are?

Good luck to all.

1 Like

Would this mean that seasonal events will be coming back?

10 Likes

@GalaxyGourmet i am preety sure yes…

1 Like

:0 It’s back!

Egg hunt is back! Seasonal events are coming back?

2 Likes

Only the Egg Hunt and The Bloxy Awards will remain for now. With seasonal events, they mean “Halloween Events”, “Christmas Event” “Summer Events”, etc.

5 Likes

Only Egg Hunt and The Bloxy Awards will remain. For now. Maybe a Fast & Furious Event too, who knows…?

5 Likes

That doesent really mean seasonal events are all coming back.This might only be for egg hunts because it has a special place in the players hearts.And its a long tradition that was done in roblox.

4 Likes

Just submitted Tower Defense Simulator for it! I have an eggpic idea for my game and punny egg submission!

One question though, will this year’s egg hunt be sponsored like last years?

6 Likes

I completely agree. It’s better to have a talented studio create an original, creative game then trying to grind out an egg on “Super Princess Simulator 3”. But hey, it’s just my opinion. I’m just one for the charm of the old hunts

7 Likes

I’m so excited, this is the best event on Roblox of all times. Honestly, this is how I celebrate Easter every year.

9 Likes

As someone who has played both the 2018 and 2019 egg hunts, why can’t this egg hunt be more like 2018 and be one game instead of 50 random games? Roblox if you are reading this it’s not too late to change your mind and do an egg hunt like the 2018 one.

16 Likes

I participated in the first Egg Hunt back in 2012, and I am excited to learn that they are not being discontinued! Continuing the tradition is a fantastic choice, and hopefully this year’s hunt will exceed the last. :smile:

6 Likes

Would be a yolk if you didn’t.

3 Likes