Games Needed for Egg Hunt 2020!

Can this Brazilian here (Me) participate?

4 Likes

i am can make the main game? (but is going be on my main acc a named:“ClubCity”).

1 Like

Everyone is allowed to participate. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m glad to see that Egg Hunt is still going on! I really enjoy collecting all the eggs and spending time in games finding the eggs! I honestly thought that last year was going to be the last but I’m happy its not! Can’t wait to see what they have for this year and what games will be in the egg hunt! :smiley:

5 Likes

I don’t know if i’m wrong, and sorry by being off-topic, but this means that we will get prizes like the events?

1 Like

Yes, it does. As every Egg Hunt, you will get an exclusive egg from each game into your inventory.

2 Likes

OMG I am not here to apply but thank you for making another egg hunt you made my day.

5 Likes

Oh yeah!! Just applied, goodluck to everyone who applied with their game or Egg Design!

6 Likes

How do you apply for egg design? I might do that.

2 Likes

To apply for Egg Design u have to apply as Game, on the second page theres a question to include a Egg Design.

4 Likes

thank you helped alot! I will go apply now

3 Likes

Is it necessary to know how to program?

1 Like

If you are going to apply for an egg design I reccommend going over the things the community likes.And make a egg based on that.Make ur design very unique and think of it as being modeled in 3d.Which is very important.I hope theese helped the ones submitting egg designs out.

5 Likes

Applied - sounds like a fun opportunity :slight_smile:

Super excited to see Roblox hosting another egg hunt - it brings a lot of joy at this time of year!

I’ve submitted an idea for Time Clash where you fight a limited time egg boss! You’ll need to destroy the boss’s base and capture the leader to achieve the egg! The boss can send a storm of eggs and egg troops your way so you’ll have to be strategic!

5 Likes

Kind of disappointed this has the same concept as last year… Last year’s was pretty boring as well.

8 Likes

Cool, I am not applying but I wish everyone who did good luck!

2 Likes

Uh-oh. Get ready for some more bad egg puns.

6 Likes

I think its great that the Egg Hunt is coming back to Roblox. This gives a great opportunity for game developers to show their game to a bigger audience!

Sadly seasonal events were ended last year and so there will no longer be events hosted by Roblox themselves.

However with that said they still hold sponsored events.

This piece of news was expected from Roblox since they need some way to gain more engagement and it’ll help developers as well to promote their games.

Hopefully Roblox won’t be as selective with their choices and allow newer games and developers to shine.

5 Likes

An amazing opportunity, especially for smaller developers! I just hope my game gets accepted :grimacing:

Good luck to all who applies!

6 Likes