Giving out my bike system

Please can you send me those tricks I would like them :smiley:

that would be so cool… I’ve never seen anyone suceed with old skateboard physics though;

read above he literally released them smh read before you ask my dude he doesn’t like the “pings” asking for it which is why he released them…

1 Like

I apologize. I posted that before I read the way down so don’t get mad at me.

absolute legend :100: :100: :100:

Aw, came too late. I was just tryna look for them because i need them for what i was accomplishing.

Yooo this is sick, thanks for the system :smiley:

How do you enable GUIs ?? I’m trying to put a menu but it’s GUIs don’t show up, i tried to find the script that does that but i didn’t find it (also where do you set the spawnpoint)

1 Like

4 months too late but I figure I might be able to help. First you need to put your guis in StarterGui, and then edit the server script inside of ServerScriptService. In the player added event just add this:

for i,v in pairs(game:GetService("StarterGui"):GetChildren()) do 
	v:Clone().Parent = player:WaitForChild("PlayerGui")
end

As for setting the spawn, you can just set the position or cframe of their character controller to wherver in the player added events. Make sure to remove the spawn it makes you have by default (I think it is set to 0,0,0?)

Like so:

character.CFrame = workspace.SpawnLocation.CFrame

and then remember to edit the respawn function:

while true do
	for i,v in pairs(workspace.Characters:GetChildren()) do
		if v.Position.Y < -64 then
			v.CFrame = workspace.SpawnLocation.CFrame 
		end
	end

wait(0.1)
end

Hope this helps!

(Sorry for bumping the topic guys.)

2 Likes

I know I’m very late so I probably won’t get an answer but does anyone know how to remove the limit on how far you can go before getting teleported back to the spawn??

1 Like

Whenever I try to edit the game, it says
“Failed to create key for RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe elevation policy: access is denied”

I was able to fix the issue by using another computer

does anyone know how to remove the limit on how far you can go before getting teleported back to the spawn?

Im pretty sure it was 250 studs

Does anyone have the script for a backflip and/or tailwhip, i’ve been having trouble making them.

1 Like

If you need some tricks I have them:
Nose Manual: local TRICK = {}

function TRICK.Create(self, character, char, bike)
local trick = {
Start = tick();
Length = 2;
}

function trick.UpdateBike(self)
	local alpha	= math.clamp((tick() - self.Start) / self.Length, 0, 1)
	local lerp	= -math.abs(2*alpha - 1)^4 + 1

local offset	= bike.Frame.CFrame:toObjectSpace(bike.Forks.CFrame)

bike.Frame.CFrame	= bike.Frame.CFrame:Lerp(bike.Frame.CFrame * CFrame.new(0, 1.4, 0) * CFrame.Angles(math.pi / -4, 0, 0), lerp)
	bike.Forks.CFrame	= bike.Frame.CFrame * offset
end

function trick.UpdateChar(self)

end

return trick

end

return TRICK

Indian Air:
local TRICK = {}

local trick = {
Start = tick();
Length = 1;
}

end

local lerp	= -math.abs(2*alpha - 1)^2 + 1

char.RightHand.CFrame	= char.RightHand.CFrame:Lerp(bike.Seat.CFrame * CFrame.new(0, 0.5, 0) * CFrame.Angles(-math.pi / 4, 0, 0), lerp)
	char.LeftHand.CFrame	= char.LeftHand.CFrame:Lerp(bike.Handlebars.CFrame * CFrame.new(0, 0.5, 0) * CFrame.Angles(math.pi / 4, 0, 0), math.min(lerp * 4, 1))

char.RightFoot.CFrame	= char.RightFoot.CFrame:Lerp(bike.Frame.CFrame * CFrame.new(1, 2, 8) * CFrame.Angles(-math.pi / 1.5, -math.pi / 5, 0), math.min(lerp * 0.8, 1))
	char.LeftFoot.CFrame	= char.LeftFoot.CFrame:Lerp(bike.Frame.CFrame * CFrame.new(-1, 2.5, 8.5) * CFrame.Angles(-math.pi / 1.5, 0, 0), lerp)

local offset	= char.Hips.CFrame:toObjectSpace(char.Torso.CFrame)
	local offset2	= char.Torso.CFrame:toObjectSpace(char.Head.CFrame)

char.Hips.CFrame		= char.Hips.CFrame:Lerp(bike.Frame.CFrame * CFrame.new(0, 3, 4) * CFrame.Angles(-math.pi / 3, -math.pi / 4, 0), lerp)
	char.Torso.CFrame		= char.Hips.CFrame * offset
	char.Head.CFrame		= char.Torso.CFrame * offset2
end

return trick

end

return TRICK

Superman:
local TRICK = {}

local trick = {
Start = tick();
Length = 1;
}

end

local lerp	= -math.abs(2*alpha - 1)^2 + 1

char.RightHand.CFrame	= char.RightHand.CFrame:Lerp(bike.Handlebars.CFrame * CFrame.new(1, 0.5, 0) * CFrame.Angles(-math.pi / 4, 0, 0), lerp)
	char.LeftHand.CFrame	= char.LeftHand.CFrame:Lerp(bike.Handlebars.CFrame * CFrame.new(-1, 0.5, 0) * CFrame.Angles(math.pi / 4, 0, 0), math.min(lerp * 4, 1))

char.RightFoot.CFrame	= char.RightFoot.CFrame:Lerp(bike.Frame.CFrame * CFrame.new(1, 2, 8) * CFrame.Angles(-math.pi / 1.5, -math.pi / 5, 0), math.min(lerp * 0.8, 1))
	char.LeftFoot.CFrame	= char.LeftFoot.CFrame:Lerp(bike.Frame.CFrame * CFrame.new(-1, 2.5, 8.5) * CFrame.Angles(-math.pi / 1.5, 0, 0), lerp)

local offset	= char.Hips.CFrame:toObjectSpace(char.Torso.CFrame)
	local offset2	= char.Torso.CFrame:toObjectSpace(char.Head.CFrame)

char.Hips.CFrame		= char.Hips.CFrame:Lerp(bike.Frame.CFrame * CFrame.new(0, 3, 4) * CFrame.Angles(-math.pi / 3, -math.pi / 4, 0), lerp)
	char.Torso.CFrame		= char.Hips.CFrame * offset
	char.Head.CFrame		= char.Torso.CFrame * offset2
end

return trick

end

return TRICK

1 Like

“how to REMOVE the limit on how far you can go before getting teleported back to the spawn”

You Mastermind. I will definitely do this :+1:

Don’t know, but I feel like putting “REMOVE” in all caps sounds rude

i was just pointing out that he said REMOVE the limit.
not what the limit is.