Group Funds randomly going to Group Members

• About once a week, Jailbreak sales will randomly go into my account instead of through the group. I’d be fine with this if my Jailbreak partner @badcc also got the same amount, but he’s getting less than I am when this happens. For all I know, it’s going to regular group members too. With anybody being able to join the group, this is a scary thought.

• I have no idea how to reproduce or what the pattern is. Normally I can find something. I’m getting about 300% more than Badcc when this glitch happens.

• Here’s a screenshot showing group settings.
    https://i.imgur.com/wsRK6Uy.png

• I can’t figure out when this began happening. I only noticed this happening recently but when looking at Yearly sales, it looks like this isn’t new.

• We don’t do anything unusual as far as I know. We let the money add up into group funds and then we payout once a month by distributing the money to both group leaders.

Thanks

23 Likes

This bug has already been reported by Ri_cky

4 Likes

It’s been a couple days and I haven’t gotten any official response. Annoying to be splitting payments and then having it all messed up.

1 Like

Just checked through my personal sales history

Radio is a gamepass on RHS. Wtf.

2 Likes

Hey everyone,

We will look into this asap. Please post group links if you are affected by this issue.
@asimo3089
@Ri_cky
@Sharksie

1 Like

Did this happen prior to 9/14 at all?

The best tool I have is a “more” button at the bottom of my sales page which loads like 10 entries. It took like a hundred clicks just to get to the 14th.

I’d link to the group but linking to groups doesn’t work. It’s the group that owns this game: https://www.roblox.com/games/447452406/Robloxian-Highschool

1 Like

In the future when something related to money moving by itself happens, mark that thread as ROBLOXCRITICAL because bugs like this are unacceptable (and nearly impossible for devs to notice due to ridiculously outdated webpages like @Sharksie pointed out)

9 Likes
3 Likes

Yeah for me it goes as far back as 8/31.