Groups Now in Creator Hub, With New Roles and More! [Beta]

Hello well, if possible look and see directly from my post about the case, here is the link:https://devforum.roblox.com/t/error-granting-badge-to-in-game-users-in-my-party/3046828?u=junikill44

Love it! So many features I’ve been longing for!! I cannot wait for revenue access permissions and individual experience roles! Such good changes for groups. Im glad to see such an outdated thing as groups being revamped so well.

In this situation it should be required that you have an authenticator app or security key attached to your account. Another good way to prevent issues from this is to add a limit you can deposit to any group per day (lets say 5000 robux)

Could we have game specific payouts? Often I find I work with different teams for different projects, but all managed under the same group. The issue is % payouts pay developers from all games, not just the ones they worked on.

So the suggestion really is perhaps when selecting a % payout, a further option to select what revenue streams this % will be from?

1 Like

There isnt much to do with the Group Roles there are so many Toggles for Creator Hub but there isnt alot like there is for Groups though i agree with you there

apparently the new features will be in the creator hub, on the normal roblox site they’ll continue to be the same for now.

So changing group name is free now?

it isnt free.
because you have to pay 100 robux if you do it with dash board.

1 Like

Hey! We launched this feature just last week :slight_smile: Manage Group revenue in Creator Hub and split profit per experience [Beta]

1 Like

Just came across this! Absolutely amazing feature, been waiting forever! Thank you so much.

1 Like

@peraldon Hey! Wanted to ask if there were any plans for a simple “View group funds” permission. Developers of some groups I work in like using the pending Robux figure to measure how the profitability of a game changes over time with certain updates. Yes, Creator Hub analytics are available for this, but they’re always a day behind and it’s unintuitive for when you want a quick gauge of how well a group’s doing in terms of revenue.

Right now, the “Spend group funds” permission is the only one that gives you access to view them, too, but this comes with the caveat of those with the permission having access to drain all of the groups’ funds on badges, ads, etc. This is a security risk and holds me back from giving devs this permission just to be able to see the funds summary.

I doubt this would be difficult to implement either, and would really appreciate it. My apologies if this has already been mentioned in this thread, I haven’t had a chance to read through all the messages here :+1:

Edit: Probably should’ve asked this in this other thread: