GuestCapone, Freelancing 3D Artist and Modeler for hire

I’ll add you.

1 Like

Honestly, the best and most talented modeller I have ever seen. So many people aspire to be as talented as you. I wish you all the best in the future, and recommend you to anyone who is interested.

2 Likes

Updated and reformatted original post to be more accurate of my ability and services provided.

Guest is a very amazing guy to talk to and work with, I would very much recommend hiring him. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very nice work. Your style is impeccable!

4 Likes

One of the best modelers I have ever met, friendly and also very skilled and helpful, whoever is reading this and wants to hire him and isn’t sure, JUST DO IT, he’s a legend.

4 Likes

Bumping thread, commissions are still open.:slight_smile:

1 Like

@lando64000 should really look into you, your style would be perfect for Loomian Legacy!
And, you should add this
to your portfolio

4 Likes

Great Work! I aspire to be better or at your talent in the future! :grinning:

1 Like

Updated portfolio, terms and pricing.

I am very impressed with your portfolio and interested, however I am wondering how much do you charge for each asset in your showcase and how much time it took to create each of them.

It seems like you forgot to state a clear price and availability for your service, which makes it hard for me to decide if my budget and time is enough to hire you.

As stated here:

Meaning after told enough information to formulate a price, I give you a quote on what it’ll cost to hire me for that specific job. On average a model can take anywhere from 1 to 7 business days to model, skin, texture and rig (bone type of rigging, not roblox rigging).

But it greatly depends on what the model is, how detailed it is to be? What sort of technical limitations do I have to stay within? is it an art style I can easily recreate or is it something I have to play around with to get right? Do I have to rig it? Do I have to texture it, or am I doing vertex painting or Roblox materials? Do I have to split up the model into multiple objects to work with way rigging works in Roblox?

Until I have answers for all of that, which all of those answers are job dependent, I can’t give you a price for what it’ll cost to make something.

1 Like

Can you provide prices and time spent on each asset in your showcase?

Wouldn’t it be easier for the both of us that way, I would know if I can afford to hire you or not without the need to get a quote from you.

Thank you!

1 Like

You can contact me on Discord to further discuss.

Updated portfolio with more recent examples of work.

Hey I am interested in your work ill add you on
discord: Venturia123#1029

6 posts were split to a new topic: GuestCapone, Freelancing 3D Artist and Modeler for hire (Private Discussion)

I have some really good work for you if you would take it into consideration. Phoe#4968

Reading his entire post would help you better realize that he isn’t available for any work. As well, his post included a Discord handle for you to reach out to him rather than having him reach out to you.

Rather than going through portfolios begging people to work with you, consider reading their posts in full and contacting them (if they want to be contacted) through the means they provide in their post.

1 Like

I agree I should of read the full post. But the title clearly says ‘for hire’. And the availability section is at the end. Also I sent the a discord friend request but never got accepted so I asked them myself on here.