Gui Components Library

https://www.roblox.com/library/5541361166/RbxGuiLib

Github

You can find some example placefiles on the github page under tests

Rbx Gui is a library I created to help developers with a few common UI components that are not currently present on the Roblox platform.

I tried to design the library around two principles:

1. It should attempt to integrate into standard Roblox Lua UI programming. There are no complex frameworks or big setups, this should feel familiar like using built-in UI objects.

2. The style of the components should be easy to change so that developers can have functionality without having to sacrafice artistic direction. You can edit the default UI objects under the Defaults ScreenGui.

Documentation for each class/constructor is in the individual module. You can also see the test place for an example of the components in use.

Currently GuiLib provides support for the following components:

• Checkbox Labels
  • RadioButton Groups
  • Text Input Masking
  • Sliders
  • Dropdown Lists
  • Scrolling Lists
  • Radial Menu

Some example videos:

Enjoy!

487 Likes

Was waiting for this, you’re a legend as always mate

17 Likes

Really thanks for this awesome library ! Now we can create professional and good looking guis.

3 Likes

This looks amazing well done, ima test this out

1 Like

Awesome ! Thank you so much for taking your time to create not only good but free stuff for the community !

2 Likes

This is absolutely amazing. I already use the Studio Widgets you helped developed for my personal Plugin development, and even that was a lifesaver with all the different options it gave me. The fact that this Gui Components Library is also free and available to use is the best news I’ve heard all week, because honestly I have had a ton of trouble in the past with trying to develop some of these elements (e.g. sliders are hard to make). I’ve been following the development of some of these elements on your Twitter over the last few weeks but I had no idea the plan was to release those elements to the public. Thank you so much for everything you do!

6 Likes

This is amazing, really cool that you released this for free, I mean i know I would’ve payed for this.

3 Likes

Awesome! Now, I can use this Library for my game!

3 Likes

You’re such a legend!! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

I needed this so badly :sob:. Finally my plugins will look good. StudioWidgets library by roblox is broken.

2 Likes

Whoa this is AWESOME. I never even thought of this before haha

1 Like

EgoMoose never seems to surprise me with his amazing work

2 Likes

Amazing! Will definitely use it. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

I like the idea of making an inventory system with that radial menu.

1 Like

This is great, I’m making an emote system with the radial menu. It’s really easy to use and extremely helpful, especially the text masking.

1 Like

Oh my god this is so good! You are the best!

Will there be Color Pickers added?

1 Like

Cool
Is this mobile friendly and/or xbox friendly?

1 Like

This is great, thank you for posting this.

There are enaugh topics about that already, just search it :wink:

1 Like