Halloween Low-Poly Map! Spooooky

:wave: Howdy! The following screenshots represent a Halloween update to one of my previous maps .

Images Below :

Extras

This is my first map of this style so I’m curious what do you think! This took a total of about 4 - 5 days of work.

My twitter :

Bloxquility

^ follow if you enjoy my work!

Have a good day/night !

51 Likes

Wow! This is honestly over the top! Great work! :star_struck: Roblox should seriously feature this in a halloween event, haha! :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Great Work ! Your style is very different from other builders in a good way.

1 Like

That’s what I’m trying to achieve, bring something new to the table! Thank you for sharing your opinion! :ok_hand:

Amazing work! Perfectly done.
A recommendation to make it better would be to reduce the reflection on trees as it looks a bit shiny.
But other than that, it’s perfect :slight_smile:

Happy Halloween! (Not yet but close haha)

2 Likes

mmmm, I did take my time to decide whether to leave the trees smooth plastic (the material they are in the screenshots) or just plastic… But I ended up deciding to leave them smooth plastic hence why they are shiny, thanks for the recommendation. : )

2 Likes

No problem. Thanks alot for the dope build :smiley: keep going!

2 Likes

This looks amazing! I love all the details that you put into it and all the different colors, purple is so underrated during Halloween. :slight_smile: If you don’t mind answering how did you get the shine effect on the trees? it’s very lovely

2 Likes

This is a Truly amazing Creation!!

Keep this up!

2 Likes

Hey! Thanks for sharing your opinion on my map!

Purple is indeed an underrated color during Halloween! I always get the color scheme done first for my commissions to be honest, I take more time deciding the colors & styling and planning than the actual modelling of the assets and designing the map (which usually takes like 2 days lol).

Smooth plastic material! Glass also works!

1 Like

Woah, nice work! I really like how you’ve used the lighting here.

1 Like

This gives me so much nostalgia, I love it!

1 Like

This looks insanely good keep working on stuff like it. Also did you make the models yourself.

All the models are made by me in Blender software!

1 Like

your maps are always good. all the foliage is shiny though and things which aren’t supposed to be shiny sometimes are.

1 Like

Your all maps is good no need to get feedback about it. It’s really Good nominate this on Bloxy awards.

1 Like

This is soo inspiring. Thank you

1 Like

Woah! I have not been very active on the forums, but I can see your building skills are better than ever!

1 Like