HD Admin Marketplace prompt virus?

When a player joins a random amount of time goes by then a prompt that says “Owner Admin” pops up, then I looked at the in game scripts and it seems HD admin has been modified. I checked all my plugins, and all my models. It seems deleting HD is my only solution, since the scripts are inserted by a require (this is an official model i didnt take a fake model, i hope).

2 Likes

It honestly depends if you got the module legitimately, there are alot of fakes and models that have viruses and infections, just to clarify: this does not happen to me or any of my games that I have made with, or to anyone I know of. To simply stop the item just use the roblox studio script search and search for “Market” and boom!

I know that off topic but a lot of people don’t know how to ‘script search’.

And also if its a required module, ot has to be opensourced, so get the id using the requiration then search the code. A private asset cannot be required unless you are the owner.

I recently actually had the same issue, expect I use Basic Admin Essentials on a group game and found out the script causing it was hidden under Terrain. Was pretty annoying to find it.

I deleted the model and it fixed my issue, the problem is that I took the model off the offical model. The one with 60000+ likes created by foreverHD so this shouldnt be happening.

1 Like

You go to “View” on the HUD then search something along the lines of “Script search” I don’t remember exactly since I hardly use it

you can use the script search feature and find Market to see any prompts. This module is not obfuscated so it can be searched.

I looked through all my scripts and all of the scripts “require” this virus ONLY when im in game. Meaning I cant really modify the script when it is injected during testing.

Just load the module by putting it in your game.

I see the exact script and everything the issue is, why is an official model having a virus like this? Once i delete it everything is fine, i just want to know how to keep the HD admin but not have the virus. TO CLARIFY the scripts are HDAdminGui’s and are apart of the “require” code.

1 Like

Just find Market in all of those required scripts by searching it, that’s that’s best and easiest method instead of reading every line.

Have you checked the require code?

Also even though it’s an official model, they still may be infected, people just don’t care.

What does that accomplish? Im asking because I already did that and im wondering if i missed something, im wondering why a model with 60k+ likes has a virus and nothing else in my game.

Please only use this model and not copies, you can look at it more here.

It accomplishes you being able to disable the prompt virus by adding a comment to that line of code.

1 Like

Alright ill try that, ill tell you if it works.

Thats the exact model i used in my game.

Then your game has a virus not the model. Most likely a plugin. I’m pretty sure there’s no viruses in the module.