Health CoreUI is broken

Yep. The problem is definitely still there. And I hate this problem very much. It couldn’t be more annoying.

Can confirm today as 12/03/21. No warnings or errors in Console, tested in Zombie Rush and Classic: Crossroads - Roblox

1 Like

Sure, but the obvious answer is that we shouldn’t have to. We expect the default gui to actually work, lol

1 Like

Okay, the fix didn’t work, all what it did is remove the error and show the health more often. But it didn’t completely fix yet

Please fix

4 Likes

Still happening in my game, too. It seems like they put duct tape on this bug and hoped we wouldn’t notice lol.

1 Like

Since the deployment of the 505 release, I not had the problem again. I am not able to reproduce it.

I experienced the problem mostly with jailbreak, try reproduction there.
As some have said, it could relate to a humanoid state type.

1 Like

It’s true. I played these type of games and the bar works when I lose life, but not appears when I die.

1 Like

hm. interesting.
This problem most likely probably has to do with some pc specs, drivers, etc. I’m not sure. Since the health bar works just fine for you, and randomly does/doesnt work for me…
Maybe the engineers didnt test to see if the issue was fixed on various devices.
Who knows? :thinking:

I think that it’s related to deployment builds.

For example, on my PC the Roblox client a completely renovated game menu, which adapts to the Roblox website.

1 Like

This issue is still happening in my game Bee Swarm Simulator. Players can take damage but the health bar is not visible. I’ll switch to a custom system but this is still a critical issue for many games.

20 Likes

Update:
There are still users with this bug, I think the device does have something to do with it, the bar works for determinated players.

I went to test if this bug was still occurring in several games after this update and I haven’t reproduced it. I think that it’s fixed now.

In the following two images, I show the health bar working in a baseplate game and in “Bee Swarm Simulator”, by @Onett.

2 Likes

It wasn’t displayed in the Release Note Fixes, but I’ll test it too and see if it was fixed.

Edit (the results of the test): IT ISN’T FIXED WHYYYYY :frowning:

Check this:

I do believe that this build fixes the bug, but it was discontinued due to other issues.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification and I know the issue they’re talking about.

1 Like

I can confirm that this is now fixed (for me at least since I haven’t delt with this issue since 506 was released)
Tested multiple times in jailbreak, which is where this bug mostly happens. I also tested in various different other games which use the core health bar.
Thank goodness! :partying_face:

2 Likes

I tested it in Mortem Metallum and It works sometimes but not always.

work most time but at time dont

edited for it to make a bit more sense

im not sure if you all have seen it, but in the warnings in the earlier posts i saw the word ‘recursively’

recursively means repeating over and over again, in this one it repeats until ‘Stack End’ comes…
thats why there are many lines in the warnings