Hiring a short-term Scripter for a Fashion Themed Game & Community with a decent following. [3k - 40k+ R$]

About The Community

Hello there! We are a fashion themed community that enjoys the Fashion Aspect, live events and other relating productions.

About The Job

I am looking for a short-term scripter with reasonable experience on Lua and availability to help me with a set of tasks I’d want to accomplish throughout a 1 - 2 week period. The tasks would range from simple Lua mechanics to something slightly more time inducing like a server connected webhook or game feature. Before being officially hired, I would give you a trial task which will help me determine if your way coding is what I am looking for.

Game & Group

(The game does not have a consistent 24/7 player activity as the staff of the community are responsible for scheduling and holding events for the players. Occasionally, there will be big public events for 180+ people to see live in-game).

Payment

During your short-term period and trial, you will be paid exclusively by bulk from group funds. You’ll be given payments ranging from 3k to 40k or more if depending on the quality of the code. The way we’d expect to pay is to give 50% upfront and the other 50% once the task has been properly implemented.

Method of Contact

You can contact me through messaging your discord handle (username#0000) either through PMs or in replies of this post and I will send a friend request, from there we will discuss everything further. :comet:

2 Likes

Hey, I’m interested in this position. My discord is laurenbtd5#3434 and we can talk from there.

Hi, I’m interesed, DoryShelby0 #3174

My portfolio: (OPEN) DoryShelby- Clothing Designer, Scripter, And terrain

Hey, I am interested in the job! You can add me on discord at: nick#2007

My Portfolio: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-nickglazeds-portfolio-scripting-portfolio/680277

Hey! I’m interested in this job, Add me here, and ill show you some things i’ve made & what I can do for your game: Gostrondude#5409

I’m interested! Can you add me at HendricoMaximus#3696?

1 Like

Are you looking to add realism to your game? I do lighting to make your game more realistic! Here is my portfolio if you are interested.

Greetings!, I am a bit interested at this moment. But not now since school impacting my life!.
I wanted to know what the tasks are in the scripter position.

1 Like

I am interested please message me at Inc_X#8975.

Hello, I am interested about joining your team as a programmer.
I would love to work with your team because not only will it improve my developer experience, it will also give me the chance to meet new people and make new friends.

You can contact me via Discord : ItsChoco#0902
My Portfolio.
Thanks!

1 Like

Hello, this looks pretty interesting. Here my portfolio and disc.

Portfolio

Disc: The1CatBoots#9050

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.