[Hiring] Acquire Development Team

Acquire Development Team :bulb:

About Us :scroll:

Hi there! We are Acquire Studio, an upcoming game development team. We are looking for individuals who are willing to join our team and work with us on our game.

Team :video_game:
@Typical - Scripter
@You - Scripter
@You - 3D Modeler
@IKeov - Artist/Animator
@Cyrillete - Builder
@TheDeadTed14 - Builder
@You - GUI
@You - GFX
@Fallen2D - Art
@You - Music Composer

Apply :memo:

If you would like to apply for any positions, go on this form and fill out the application: Here

About the Work :stopwatch:

We are looking for a professional scripter, GFX artist, music composer, and GUI designer to join our team. We expect quality builds, GFX work, nicely done models, and great GUI designs. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game would be launched by the end of next month, however, there aren’t need rush as we will be constantly updating it. We are also in a tight budget, so we offer percentage and pay for those who would like to work with us.

Payment :money_with_wings:

Our only payment at the moment is Robux. We also offer certain percentage when our game launches to the public. To ensure your payment, we give 10% of the Robux before you start the project.

Contacts :telephone_receiver:

You can contact me on the Developer Forum or on discord: Typical#2601
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

14 Likes

I’m willing to work for you. Contact me at Tehc#3047.

1 Like

Hello! You can view my portfolio, contact info, and pricing here. Hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Hello, I am interested in the GFX artist position! Here is my portfolio, and I hope to hear a reply from you soon! [OPEN] PirateCasher - GFX Designer

1 Like
1 Like

Hey there, I’m interested. You can find my portfolio here. My discord is StodiusDev#3126 or you can contact me on twitter, @StodiusDev. Have a great day!

1 Like

Hello there! I just finished sending in an application, I wish the rest of the applicants luck. Also, props to whoever designed your logo! Looks awesome.

1 Like

Interested I’ll dm you :smiley:

1 Like

We are still looking to hiring talented individuals. We need a scripter, GUI designer, GFX artist, and music composer. Positions that are taken have been updated.

1 Like

Im a composer, ive added you on discord

1 Like

I have applied for the position of Scripter.

hi there i am a gui maker please add me on discord my name is supermnaymany
and i will show you my past work

Would the 3D modeler position be low poly, high poly, or mid?

Hello I am eazoppe. I am a Scripter and UI maker.

Check my work here.

Hello, I am willingly to work with you! Here is my portfolio!

I am interested in the GUI making of the game
I have added you
Discord is:
TheUnderatedPotato#5908

I think the user “you” has alot of development work to do. I hope the user can complete the task as they have a heavy burden.

you got a namesnipe
(30 chars)

1 Like

Hey, i love the google forms format, it’s straightforward, quick and organised

I’m interested I send you friend request! Vojta#7167