Hiring GFX Artist - Promising Work

I’m the Chief of Finance & Development for a game I’ve founded, meanwhile my other staff actually manage the game itself.

GAME:

FORT TEDDER - Roblox

I’m looking to hire a new GFX artist as my old one sadly retired and isn’t doing GFX for anybody anymore. The thumbnail / Game Icon of “Fort Tedder Roleplay” is an example of the type of work I’m looking for. Pretty simple, yet catches the attention of players.

If you’re interested please feel free to comment below showing some of your work - I like to upload different types of ads every couple of weeks, pay is negotiable but I like to keep our budget tight so we can keep profit rolling in and be able to pay everybody more in the future!

So if you’re looking for a potential “full time” position with a new up-coming game & group, show me some of your work in the comments! Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello! I am interested here is my portfolio - [Closed] Bloxrrey's Development Services

I am fine with whatever payment! I mainly just enjoy creating GFX! I hope you consider me as an option!

I can make GFX daily (if you need) and weekly would work with my schedule.

Hello! I’m interested, could I be contacted via Discord?

1 Like

Waiting for some more responses to come in before I decide, but curious as for if you’re able to do ads. I didn’t notice any ads or prices for ads in your bio post.

1 Like

Yes I am able to do ads! Whatever price works for you best! (Sorry for the lack of examples in my portfolio)

1 Like

Due to my massive amount of DM’s on Discord I’m not giving out my Discord until I know for certain who I will be hiring ( I may hire multiple seeing I need GFX asap at the weirdest times)

If you can show me some of your work here though, that’d be great!

1 Like

Sure, I’ll link my portfolio:(UPDATED) My GFX Artist Portfolio

2 Likes

Hello! I am interested in the position. My portfolio is here: [COMMS CLOSED] ceurry - Experienced Graphics/GFX Designer!

I do look forward to a full time position and can consistently create graphics.

1 Like

Hello, I am interested in working with you! Here is my portfolio- [OPEN] PirateCasher - GFX Designer.

Hello is the job still open? 30 chars

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.