Holiday Developer Game Jam 2020!

I cannot wait to get a team ready!

Hi, @Christmas_Treasure!

Can we have a list of in-depth rules and guidelines?

Does all assets have to be created from scratch by us? If we have the rights to it can we use it?

For example:

• Open source modules
  • Free to use assets
  • Assets we own
4 Likes

This looks really cool. But I won’t be participating mostly because I don’t think I will be able to make a high quality game in a month because I’m not the most experienced. Well, I’m looking forward to the participants games. Good luck developers! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! That Cool. :slight_smile: I’m excited

i have a Question, There are only 2 of us (me and my 1 friend) is that still acceptable on Event?

You’ll need to find a 3rd person. If you’re struggling use the matchmaking thread

1 Like

I’d say everyone has to, given the fact that many of the questions have a personal spin (DoB, Experience, etc)

1 Like

I’d say more than likely so given the fact that some of the questions are related to things about you personally as opposed to the group.

You should move this comment to the matchmaking thread.

1 Like

Can I redo the survey? I miss up on our team @Christmas_Treasure

I don’t think so

With that in mind, CHOOSE YOUR GROUPS CAREFULLY! Once you submit the survey, you can’t edit your response. Also note, you can only fill the survey out once you have your groups decided as we will request your group members’ usernames.

I can I at least tell the admin i mess up the other person is coming his username is ateamgaming52

Holiday Game Jam? Sounds good for me!

Hi, is there a game jam age requirement to apply? This sounds really cool!

1 Like

I the rule book it never say that we can rechoose

Doesn’t seem to be listed here on the post, if it was going to be an issue, they would’ve listed it. However, I don’t recommend using a ton of free models if you will be using them.

Nope, sorry to burst your bubble, you can’t edit (which would mean rechoose) your entry.

1 Like

Oh so redue the survey right? or am I wrong? please say something

hello I will you to be in my team

Question, what if the game is centered around vr? I’m thinking some sort of nice vr combat game, immersive, etc. I haven’t seen any of those.