How Come This Union Operation Isn't Appearing

So I just finished making an A Castel that took me around 3-4 Hours. And then when I put it into Server Storage, Then realizing I need to Update it, one union isn’t appearing or loading. Does anyone know why this isn’t appearing? I tried changing the CollisionFidelity Property but that didn’t change anything. I tried changing some Level Of Detail Properties of some Models, that also didn’t change anything. What Should I do?

Heres the Image:

1 Like

This is a simple common glitch that makes unions disappear. This however does not mean that it is not in game, and I believe if you try to run it or play at the spot it can reappear. Reply to me if it doesn’t and I’ll look further into the problem.

1 Like

Ok, I’ll test it in a normal roblox server

Sorry it took so long, Roblox is down in my area, also in a normal Roblox server, It is still missing

Forgot about that part. Roblox seems to be down for everyone right now so if you give it a couple more minutes, the website should be fully fine and your union will be there! :+1:

1 Like

Ok, I will wait, just in case, what should I do if it still doesn’t appear

Since the invisible part was created with unions, it was likely corrupted. It’s a very common bug that still exists, for whatever reason.

I suggest converting any unions you make to meshparts, since they are a lot less glitchy.

3 Likes

Ok Thankyou, Luckily the Corrupt Union wasn’t the hardest to make. But thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You don’t need to re-do it entirely, you can just separate your invisible union and then you re-unionize it.

Also, check your internet connection and server status, because unions are made via internet bandwidth.

Thank you, but unfortunatly when I seperate them nothing happens except the union dissepearing

Hm… strange, i experienced this issue sometimes, and then i fixed my unions by separating them.

Did you separated them until they are just regular parts? @Lieingdark

Hold up I think I found a solution that may work, I un union i couple times so that I had some of the main parts(some were still unions), copyed them, then pasted them into a new baseplate, I am currently Unioning them peice by peice, then upload it to blender.

aw thanks so much winky winky

1 Like