How do you detect dark dex?

We just need to do what Football fusion or that other game does. Any other way will be randomly punishing your players.

What do they do anyway? I don’t know.

I’m not sure who to reply to as it’s been mentioned multiple times, but the methods used to detect Dex and Synapse are temporary at best. This goes for any client-side anti-exploit. Aside from the reasons stated before, an exploit can simply disable any client-side code automatically on injection before anything else runs.

@coolswagger75
@qwertyexpert

You can not access core GUI, but if you are only looking to patch dex you don’t need to access core GUI at all, dex doesn’t only put a GUI into core GUI. It has other factors such has folders that are not in core GUI, and globals. That’s how I patched dex at least and it still works today on all versions of dex.
It’s not 100% bypass proof but it works.

So I’ll list the ways to can patch dex.

1. Looking for dexs objects that aren’t in core GUI (recommend)

2. Find first child (eh not that good but still ok)

3. Memory checks ( work well but is NOT recommended for big or medium sized games)

4. Looking for dev console errors ( not recommended)

5. Mouse detection ( works well but I wouldn’t use it because of false positives )

Hope this helps feel free to message me with other questions.

Also game.descendant added won’t work as it will spam errors in the output.

And game.item changed was discontinued to my knowledge.

Your best bet is looking for it’s folders.

8 Likes

I literally don’t know how to do any of those things.

Then you should learn lua before trying to patch a super hard exploit.

2 Likes

It’s super complex but you can use game.selectionchanged on some instances I think to detect when they click on a gui. The reason I say its complex is because you can’t really tell between exploit guis and regular game gui’s so it will kick you everytime you press anything.

Please don’t ping me about this.

1 Like

How would you look for dex objects that arent in the coregui? game.Parent:FindFirstChild(“Explorer”,true)?

The folders of dex are parented in the same level as the game itself?

That method was patched by Roblox awhile ago.

So why does he talk about looking for objects that arent in coregui right now? He said that theres folders that u see dex put in the game like Dex Output and such.

Dex creates “Dex Output” in game and another folder called “Dex Storage” in nil, etc. Those could be used as detectables.

1 Like

Hm, well when you go into game and try to print its location, you’ll get the nil instance folder location issue. His way sounded great but…isn’t the right way.

A summary: dark dex cannot be detected and even if it could it would be patched easily resulting in a waste of the developer’s time.

1 Like

Hm? Um, no this game has 3.5k people playing right now and they detect dex perfectly without any failure: [READ ME] Football Fusion - Roblox

1 Like

Are you sure it isn’t using unreliable systems such as memory. Also, it can be easily bypassed.

It is impossible, trust me. I’ve tried every method I could think of for an anti cheat system, Roblox locks CoreUI’s, so you cannot use :IsA(), type(), etc. You could check the descendants name, but that doesn’t work for newer versions as exploits make their names random.

Anything locked cannot be called as the Client Identity Level is 6, Roblox is constantly patching methods of accessing CoreGUI, the reason for them doing this is because malicious game devs were able to disable the Leave buttons and make their game impossible to leave short of shutting down your computer.

1 Like

That game uses Memory, which is patchy at best and stupid at worst. Never use client memory for an anti exploit check as it is easily bypassed and pointless, at worst it may even ban innocent players.

1 Like

Huh… you just click X on top right instead of leave button.

1 Like

saddly roblox patched findfirstchild from reading core gui like 2 weeks ago.