How does my city look? / (Spring Update is Back)

This makes everything look 5x better! I love the added trees. I would change up the colors and size to add some variation to them though! :smiley:

1 Like

Whoa!! I can tell you worked really hard on the city, must have took months. To be honest, I thought it was somewhere real life, until I looked close.

1 Like

It looks honestly beautiful, props to you man!

Hey, this looks great. I see some of the buildings look a bit… plain, I suggest using textures maybe to fill it up or maybe windows.

Personally I don’t like to use textures to make buildings, but actually they have already been remodeled, only that photo is already old

Ah, I see, well then it doesn’t really need any changes and looks great. Do you have a link to the game? I’d be interested in visiting

Ok, by the way, this game can’t be played yet, sorry, until it’s completely finished
but thank you

1 Like

yeah, that’s sounds very good dude :wink: thanks for the suggestion

2 Likes

This is amazingggggg I don’t got any feed back

1 Like

Wow, amazing! Great effort was put into this. I’m definitely going to play this when it’s done. The lighting is well done.

Also, I replied for a long time I fell asleep while reading this, sorry!

how long did it take to build every detail of the map? it looks like it took years to put so much details into all that stuff. also, are you planning to make a game with this or is this gonna be like a showcase. because if your making this into a game I believe it would be better then both jailbreak and mad city!

I can’t really explain on how awesome this is. 10//10 :+1:

Answering your questions:

It will be a Jailbreak style game,

2 months to do the whole map without help from anyone,

By the way, these common questions I have already answered before, that is, above the topic

4 Likes

Just two months? Im shocked about how much detail is in that game lol. Definitely a lot more detailed then jailbreak and mad city!

2 Likes

Loving every bit of it. Solid 11/10, this is the sort of stuff I love to see on this platform. :cool:

1 Like

that’s actually insane, GOOD JOB!!

Fantastic! So much detail and so many buildings. I am loving it!

Coming Soon: Winter Update 25/12/20 :cityscape: :snowflake: :snowman_with_snow:

6 Likes

I love the detail and effort in this city. Everything is high quality and wonderful! Is this for a commission or do you have a portfolio?

Well, This is not for a commission or part of my portfolio, it is only for one day to release this to the public

1 Like