How does my city look? / (Spring Update is Back)

Looks like you combined elements from New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles. The white tower in this image looks like the U.S Bank Building in L.A. If you don’t mind asking, were you also inspired by the 3D universe version of Liberty City? from GTA3 Looks great!

2 Likes

Mini Update: Some details of some buildings were improved, however also the material, such as glass

:warning: Future updates: New locations and the spring update will arrive in a few more weeks

By the way, these new photos will be added above the publication to replace the old ones, (over time they will change with each update)

12 Likes

I knew this city when it is smaller, but now it looks impressive, so many changes, so many new details to explore, the winter atmosphere, everything is beautiful, I can’t wait to see the mega update planned for the map
Keep up this work of art friend :smiley:

2 Likes

To be honest, I think he just wanted to show off his “ROBLOX PRISON” as there are mostly photos of that, also, keep up the good work!

Amazing! Great detail, and awesome terrain work. :grinning:

very cool lighting and theres alot of stuff in this map btw is this some kind of prison game

I do not agree with your opinion, to be honest, the quality is excellent for me, the prison is even better than Jailbreak in the sense of design, this one looks more attractive,
Later it is clearly seen that the game will have a Low Poly theme, (a little),
Maybe you have not seen the new cities of this type, since it has improved a lot
Tip, you don’t need to have such detailed buildings to succeed, you know?
Jailbreak are just buildings (meshes) with decals
At least these have real windows

2 Likes

Roblox game on Roblox? there’s absolutely no way

Super pretty, I love it. Great work!

My god, that looks absolutely stunning. Good job!

Wooooah, this is absolutely amazing! Keep up the good work! :smile:

This thing looks very nice. I can’t imagine how long this took you.

Looks pretty detailed, good job

1 Like

Heads up, you made a typo with the “Administation” building. Otherwise, this looks absolutely amazing!

This is what city building is all about. This is what all those small-time game developers look for! All the best

1 Like

Oops, my mistake, it will be corrected immediately
Thanks for that

1 Like

Can you play this game, I sooooo want to

Wow! It looks amazing, mixing quantity (very big map) and quality (graphics and details) is just perfect. It’s a very hard work with big effort as I can see, I love it!

1 Like

It looks really cool! I could never be able to make something that nice.

You started when you’re 7 and you’re 14 now?? :exploding_head: :no_mouth: