How Long Do We Have To Wait For The "User Is New To Group" Payout Blockade?

This is very annoying, why doesn’t Roblox simply make it a requirement that you must have 2FA enabled to do a group payout? Wouldn’t that be a million-dollar idea that’s very simple to code for and is still very secure?

6 Likes

Update, a few hours after I posted this the user was eligible for payouts. So, 14 days or 2 weeks seems like an accurate measurement of time.

1 Like

You know, I’ve been in the group for a week and my original plan was to buy a limited with the funds in the group.
The limiteds price has increased by 2k now. GREAT!
Roblox takes tax, and makes me wait for weeks before I can get my payment.
And if I choose to pay the funds to someone else now, I have to wait for ANOTHER 2 weeks?!!
It would be much easier to make payouts have some sort of verification before you do them!

1 Like

I’m releasing my game soon as a cheap 25R$ paid access, and I told all the past supporters of the game that I’d pay their way since they’ve been supporting me by helping me bugtest and stuff, but some of them just joined my group for my game a couple days ago and I can’t pay them out what I promised them because of this.

I don’t understand why it would be ‘14 days’ for a payout when ‘3 days’ would more than suffice to stop the fraudulent activity that they are trying to prevent.

My game releases on the 12th and there are 4 people I can’t pay out in time for the launch like I promised…

3 Likes

I need to pay my developers too! Why is this update even a thing!!?!?

2 Likes

It’s taking around 14 days for me a couple times, sometimes it’s less though…

1 Like

It varies to my knowledge. From a day to 2 weeks I think.

1 Like

yes there was no time limit before now its 2 weeks

The whole thing is stupid. It makes paying commissions a lot harder for people who pay via group funds.

6 Likes

Nobody will probably care for us clanners but we can’t fund our members for uniforms now smh

4 Likes

There are some websites that give you robux after you do surveys on them. The robux used to be given from groups but now they just buy your gamepass, so this doesn’t really do much…

5 Likes

This update is just backstabbing us, the developers, programmers, builders… what ever you call…

3 Likes

This is incredibly annoying, someone commissioned me and he couldn’t pay me immediately since there is like a long wait. Since he needed the assets soon I gave it to him before being paid(I never do this). I only did it since he actually has some proof that it is him and that he can pay. Now I need to wait 2 weeks before I can get paid.

3 Likes

I recommend using T-Shirts, or Game passes to transfer Robux.

And yes it does take a percentage of the Robux, but it’s literally the fastest way to transfer robux.

1 Like

This update is reason why I like roblox. Yeah, let’s add another 6 weeks for payout!

2 Likes

it’s been 3 weeks for me I am trying to give it to my cousin for his birthday…

It has now been determined that a user must be in a Group for 14 days (2 weeks) before they are eligible to receive payouts.

3 Likes

That’s why I rather develop in Discord Bot and not accepting Robux as Payment. I rather use Paypal even is pain than Robux. Okay if you doesn’t know how bad is Roblox’s Revenue Management. I think here is some facts.

1. Roblox always took 30% of your every Profits. Is pain when you add all amount Roblox Deduct [100K robux = 70K robux after]
  1. Roblox make a rule which is no “Robux Giveaway” and Roblox’s Ways to prevent is to Delay every payout at least 5 Days for Gamepass & Developer Product [3 Days before the Rule added for prevent scamming such as Fake Gamepass]
  1. Roblox make that every new group have to wait at least 21 Days for their First Payout. I don’t know why but I think is to also prevent “Robux Giveaway” something.
  1. Roblox make that New User have to wait at least 7 Days EVEN 14 Days. This is also prevent “Robux Giveaway” and prevent alt transfer funds fast which make Roblox Staff hard to locate the Funds Locate at when there’s some issues.

Conclude:

All of these rules make a lot of Developer which doing commision rather use Paypal than Robux. It also make a lot of Developer Quit. Also, remember DevExchange. I would suggest those dev who want to earn money from Roblox Exchange is way too impossible and is not worth at all. Check this 30% Tax which mean if you already have 100K Robux in pending you still get 70K at last and when you exchange is require you 100K each time. This is not the worst. But, you get around 350 DOLLAR for 100K ROBUX which is not worth AT ALL!

9 Likes

Honestly, I really hope ROBLOX plans to remove it, cause it’s so ridiculous

10 Likes