How Long Do We Have To Wait For The "User Is New To Group" Payout Blockade?

I’ve waited for 3 weeks and it still says the users are illegible for payouts, I wish roblox could remove this update since all this does is hurt developers and I’m pretty this does not affect the people which roblox targetted this update towards (scammers and other ToS breakers) that much.

Roblox should remove this update and just put more security on their website and how people compromise certain accounts and groups so this would not be as much of an issue in the first place.

1 Like

I LOVE it when features ruin my development experience on roblox, Especially when I can’t pay people for commissions on time, Powering Imagination!

Revert this mediocre change

14 Likes

This post is pretty old, but I’m waiting as well.

Seems like a lot of what ROBLOX does with funds is just another inconvenience for commissioned developers on top of all of the already existing ones.

2 Likes

Please fix this roblox, it is months later now, and I am honestly thinking of quitting developing, I cant receive robux easily anymore, it is difficult. Ruined my ease, I stopped doing commissions, I am running out of Robux, I am closing down my projects in order to try to save, Roblox, please, you are killing me slowly…

Of course, Powering Imagination…

More like Powering Developer Suffering and Ruining Developer Stride

12 Likes

Roughly around 2 weeks. There is actually a way to track this. If you go to your members list on the groups, the order of the members is from newest to oldest. That means that you can use trial and error to find the member who has most recently been eligible for group payouts. Thus you can count how many members are in between the specific user you want to pay and the most recent member who is eligible for payouts. If you check back in a few hours, you may find that a few more members will become eligible for payout. That allows you to roughly estimate when the specific user will be eligible.

1 Like

my sister was trying to transfer her robux from her main to her alt. now she has lost 30% and has to wait 2 weeks

5 Likes

I just want to know what Roblox’s motivation behind this is. The outcry from developers and group owners alike is obviously too big to ignore, but I don’t see Roblox doing anything about it.

2 Likes

Honestly we should make a petition for Roblox to remove it

5 Likes

Ya and I’m just dealing with some horrible timings with this thing enabled. The worse part about things like these are they don’t even tell you how long, or for the “Inappropriate place name or description” they don’t even tell you what part that they THINK is inappropriate. It’s just left to our imagination to find out these things.

3 Likes

Any petitions relating to Roblox will very likely never work.

6 Likes

Same thing for me. I cannot pay a developer! It has passed excacly 2 weeks. And still that error. Why dont they reduce it to one week? It is really annouying.

4 Likes

Well everyone, I have pretty much “quit” developing on Roblox now, only doing private projects with friends or whatever for enjoyment, but currently, my age of profit from commissions is over, it also increases the chances of us getting scammed too.

3 Likes

Lets get real its a terrible update. Lets also be real roblox will never listen to us.

5 Likes

im sorry for bringing this up again but, i bet its because so people will just buy the tshirts for robux transactions instead of payouts since shirts has percentage tax. This allow roblox to profit more instead of just payouts without the taxes. Just a random thought

1 Like

Very true, there is no logical reasoning as far as I can think of for this feature, maybe a safety feature but like come on, 2-3 days would be more than enough, upwards of 7-14 days is just overkill. Some people cannot afford to pay tax if they were to pay via t-shirts, and it is just frustrating. I really hope roblox urgently does anything about this, even though they love ignoring the developers on their platform.

4 Likes

Agreed, I’m having to use sketchy payment methods like t shirts and stuff to get commissioned programmers pay without having to wait 2 weeks for the transaction. Mainly due to the fact that I need the scripts asap but since they’re a new programmer to the team we’re of course not going to do a transaction until they’ve been paid.

I’m doing commissions and it’s such a pain to have to wait 2 to 3 weeks before I can pay someone.

can take a while but the majority of people wait 2 weeks and if your really lucky sometimes it can be in 3 days but that is a bug I think that happens once a century. ROBLOX really needs to fix this : /

1 Like

though if you get hired to do a commission you can take advantage of this massive gap and say it will be finished in 14 days cuz thats when your elligable enough.

Ridiculous that this update still exists. Two weeks is just too long of a timespan, that is half a month. If anything, it should be 3-5 days similar to Pending Robux after product sales.

I still cannot believe this is an issue.

5 Likes