How to fix this animation?

Same here, I was testing in studio and it seemed as if I was “stiff”.

1 Like

This is currently happening to me

1 Like

This is currently happening to me too

1 Like

could it be a roblox bug or update that once again they did not notice us about.

1 Like

This is currently happening to me

2 Likes

Just Fixed It
so Make A Boolean Attribute Called RbxLegacyAnimationBlending in Workspace And Make Sure Its Checked

9 Likes

Only that? nothing else?

ccccc

1 Like

yup thats all atleast it worked for me

2 Likes

Did not work for me, could you show a screenshot

1 Like

It works

https://gyazo.com/d1f03def1318460f0f2f6e5224763bc3

Thank you so much @deliverygames2

1 Like

Updates, worked for me

@gmtojay ou may mark his post as a solution, here’s what he did :

2 Likes

It’s not a solution, but a mere workaround to the update “AnimationWeightedBlendFix”, which has been present for several months.

I think you haven’t opened studio for several months and are just experiencing it now.

I’ve been on studio / updating my games for 24 hours straight (event) and I’ve experienced this only now? lets note it has been a week or two since I’m on this project and never had it.

1 Like

It might’ve been an update to the R6 animator script then.

1 Like

Yes, weird we all experienced it at the same time so that proves they updated it today… but anyways for me its a solution since this new animation is just awful. so :man_shrugging:

1 Like

We’ve made a configuration change in the last 5 minutes to attempt to address this.
Is the problem still occurring when you restart your client?

1 Like

The Issue has been resolved for me, the boolean attribute to the workspace was the main resolution for my game.

Glad you are unbroken!
We don’t advise using RbxLegacyAnimationBlending as a solution for this particular issue, as we believe the latest configuration change eliminates the issue and the attribute may have subtle unintended side-effects.
(There may be legitimate other reasons for using RbxLegacyAnimationBlending, of course.)

1 Like

hero with no cape, this worked for my walking/running animation switch

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.