How to fix this animation?

I need this animation bug to be resolved.

The default walking animation suddenly started moving weirdly stiff and I don’t know how to fix it.

As you can see from the video above it looks off and I don’t know what’s causing this as this happened randomly.

6 Likes

This is likely happening because you are playing an animation over top of it with the same weight.

1 Like

is this something new because it never happened before and its happening to me aswell

3 Likes

I looked at updates, does not seem so.

What opt-ins are you currently using?

1 Like

Same here, I was testing in studio and it seemed as if I was “stiff”.

1 Like

This is currently happening to me

1 Like

This is currently happening to me too

1 Like

could it be a roblox bug or update that once again they did not notice us about.

1 Like

This is currently happening to me

2 Likes

Just Fixed It
so Make A Boolean Attribute Called RbxLegacyAnimationBlending in Workspace And Make Sure Its Checked

8 Likes

Only that? nothing else?

ccccc

1 Like

yup thats all atleast it worked for me

2 Likes

Did not work for me, could you show a screenshot

1 Like

It works

https://gyazo.com/d1f03def1318460f0f2f6e5224763bc3

Thank you so much @deliverygames2

1 Like

Updates, worked for me

@gmtojay ou may mark his post as a solution, here’s what he did :

2 Likes

It’s not a solution, but a mere workaround to the update “AnimationWeightedBlendFix”, which has been present for several months.

I think you haven’t opened studio for several months and are just experiencing it now.

I’ve been on studio / updating my games for 24 hours straight (event) and I’ve experienced this only now? lets note it has been a week or two since I’m on this project and never had it.

1 Like

It might’ve been an update to the R6 animator script then.

1 Like

Yes, weird we all experienced it at the same time so that proves they updated it today… but anyways for me its a solution since this new animation is just awful. so :man_shrugging:

1 Like

We’ve made a configuration change in the last 5 minutes to attempt to address this.
Is the problem still occurring when you restart your client?

1 Like