How to make building a map easy?

• What are you attempting to achieve? (Keep it simple and clear)
    I’m making a game that you have to run through maps and defeat enemies to get to the exit.
  • What is the issue?
    I am a total noob at building, I can’t build anything that looks very well-done. I don’t want to spend too much time building, because I want to at least have my game playable by the end of the year.
  • What solutions have you tried so far?
    None, but I was considering asking someone to do it. However, i have no robux at all to pay them, so that’s a no-go. The only answer I can think of is just buckle down and do what I can, at the risk of making it look ugly.

I can’t seem to find anything that will help improve my building skills, but I want to learn, so I don’t have to go through this again. Thank you for your help.

You really just got to put in the time and effort to get good, there isn’t any shortcuts to being good. When I first started building the stuff looked like crap and now 4 years later I am able to create amazing things with what I have learned over the years.

1 Like

You basically answered your own question. If you think think a build is ugly, you can always rely in #help-and-feedback:cool-creations for feedback and criticism.

If you’re a total building noob like I am, I recommend watching the following videos from YouTube, since they’ve really helped me out.

Also, take a look at these topics:

Good luck!

1 Like