- Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.
I cannot hear audio from Studio nor Client. Playing with the ingame volume controls (the oof slider) makes no difference and I cannot hear the oofs at any level. Sounds cannot be heard when testing in studio nor when previewing the sound with the Properties panel.
The Volume Mixer does not recognize Roblox as producing any sound:
- How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.
Unknown steps to reproduce the bug.
- Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.
Production Studio and Client. Does not appear to be game specific.
- For graphics bugs, it is sometimes helpful to know your system specs, especially graphics card.
GeForce GTX 1060
Sonic Studio III
NVIDIA High Definition Audio v. 188.8.131.52
NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible)(WDM) v. 184.108.40.206
Realtex HD Audio v. 220.127.116.1119
- When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.
This started several months ago.
- Anything else that you would want to know about the bug if it were your job to find and fix it.
Reinstalling the audio drivers fixed the progrem temporarily. I reinstalled the drivers on the 22nd of June. Between then and yesterday, the first time I opened Roblox since then, the game stopped producing sound.