I just flossed in VR

61 Likes

i will accept no less then a bloxy and my own blog post

8 Likes

:o Good job! Cool! You should win the award of Best VR dancer lol!

3 Likes

If I were a judge for ROBLOX’s Got Talent, I’d press the golden buzzer!

All jokes aside, this is really cool!

6 Likes

This is so goofy. :rofl:

Keep on flossing!

4 Likes

How is this related to development?
I get that it might be your game, but show us what you can actually do.
This should be in #lounge

1 Like

The person showcased himself flossing in Roblox. Making VR work needs scripting.

3 Likes

This is almost as good as the Michael P videos.

5 Likes

Astonishing, you must teach me how to groove like that. Roblox should do a VR dancing contest. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It’s so amazing how roblox developed itself, it used to be a blocky game, you know. :joy:

Also, you could create a game in the style of ROBLOX’S Got Talent, but VR version!

4 Likes

incredible use of tech. your award will be arriving shortly.

4 Likes

Way too funny and the fact that you pressed the button to stop recording but visualized in R6 lol!

3 Likes

Thats a really good idea, actually. Been wanting to do something VR-related for a long time now, may look into it.

5 Likes

I get the confusing, but I would like to clarify that this is entirely my work. I found no other good way to showcase my first time working with VR other then flossing, on camera. :joy:

3 Likes

How is this not related to development? He created something cool in VR. And as long as it’s not something like a single part it should go into #help-and-feedback:cool-creations.

2 Likes

thats a pretty pog floss :rofl:

2 Likes

It IS in #help-and-feedback:cool-creations.

1 Like

Aww man, I thought that you’re gonna do orange justice or take the L🤣

Anyways, WOW, you’re really pushing the limits of Roblox!! I’m impressed

1 Like

Please understand what someone says before posting. I clearly said that it should go into #help-and-feedback:cool-creations and that G9nx said something incorrect.

1 Like

Bit of a complex dance and it worked like eh, but it was a good shot nonetheless

You can see me hit my head on the bunk on my way back to pressing the stop button :frowning:

4 Likes