I Made A New Song - Outdoors (I don't really have a name for it)

Here is my new song hope you enjoy!

Happy listening! :+1:

Please don’t steal, DM me if you want to put the song in your game…

Here are my other songs:

One of my few finished songs - Chill City!
My new song - Vacation In Edinburgh
V2 of Beach Chill - My unfinished Project
So I made a doom-like song - BOOM

17 Likes

Its good but there is too much reverb especially on the drums and percs but the overall chord progression and articulation is fantastic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think there was something wrong with the export I know what you are talking about.

2 Likes

Wow! I love it, you should open commissions.

1 Like

oh woah! That was a really great song for HangOut Games Or Vibe Games!

1 Like

The reverb is quite the rainy type, the chord progression is on cue and the beats are matching the rhythm. Quite smooth, but you could always improve it by adding SFX and other transitional details to keep the listener interested.

1 Like

The song is great!

The first few seconds (0:00-0:01.5) made me think of: which is basically from the end of a “Flamingo Sings” song: https://www.roblox.com/library/4754079033/.
so yeah
Listening to the rest of the song though, I don’t hear any connection.

I could easily see hearing this on the radio. It beats out at least half the songs on the Top 100. The reverb on the drums might be a bit too heavy, otherwise it’s great.

1 Like

I’m actually surprised because you usually have a list of things I need to fix on my song. :happy1:

Great song, would probably use this in my game credits when it’s done.

Sounds like something I can vibe to. I suggest changing the name to “Reverb”. The name sounds kinda cool to me, or maybe i’ve just been reading the comments too much. :thinking:

Oh if you are going to use it in your credits please contact me before you upload.

1 Like

Don’t worry I will. But it’s gonna be a loong time, maybe 2+ years before, because my game is huge.

I love how chill it is.

As a huge fan of Surfaces, Forrest., and khai dreams, I approve of this song :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am a huge fan of surfaces too! My favorite song they have is Sunday Best.

1 Like

This is so nice. I just download it to my pc to listen to it some other times, hope ur fine with that

1 Like

That’s really good! i liked the fact it changed a lot yet every part still fits pretty well

Its ok if you are planning to use it for anything please let me know! :happy1: