V2 of Beach Chill - My unfinished Project

I fixed the volume from this post I posted yesterday. I also added more to the song so happy listening! :happy1:

The song:

Here are some of my other projects:

One of my few finished songs - Chill City!

I found one of my oldest songs I’ve made

My new song - Vacation In Edinburgh

9 Likes

I like the theme of the song, it is chill. It seems like all the transitions don’t make sense though. Maybe try to spread them out to make it smoother. I’ve noticed this comment on your other posts, but I don’t think you’ve paid much attention to it.

I still have to work on my transitions, that is the hardest part of making songs for me. :pensive:

For some reason, the entire song’s percussion is panned to the right, which is extremely discomfortable listening to when it goes out of balance.

2 Likes

I hear the percussion on both sides… are you sure it might be your headphones?

I hear the shakers to my right and my headphones are fine with other tracks I listened to.

1 Like

Great!

I love the vibe the song brings and it’s trully relaxing.

If I had to critique or say anything I would bring up that the transitions are odd as BeastMode stated
I will also admit and confirm that as Operatik said, the percussions sound way louder through my right ear which is a bit discomforting but nonetheless it’s good in my opinions.

Can’t wait to hear the finished product!

1 Like

@lil_BeastMode17200 @Operatik and @Operatik I kinda fixed the transitions, I just want to make sure I’m on the right track. I reuploaded the audio thing. Is the percussion still slamming your ears?

1 Like

Yes, it’s also happening to me, I tested it on both headphones and speakers.

The transitions are definitely smoother.

Unfortunately the instruments are still only playing in my right ear, I had my friend test it as well and its the same for him.

Very nice! Keep up what you’re doing, it will pay off.

Happy writing,
Beast