Iconify | Icon library with over 500 royalty-free icons

INSTALL PLUGIN

You can purchase Iconify directly from the Plugin Marketplace for 129 Robux.

ABOUT ICONIFY

Iconify is a icon library that allows you to quickly find quality icons for your experiences. All icons are royalty and copyright free and can be used in any experience on Roblox.

FEATURES

• Dynamic, 1-click insert - Just click on the icon you want to use to insert it into your game.
  • Quick search - As you type into the search bar, the icon library automatically updates.
  • Over 500 quality icons - Iconify has over 500 quality, royalty-free icons for you to use.
  • Elegant interface - The intuitive interface makes it easy for anyone to find great icons.

IMAGES & VIDEOS

Images

Usage Video

11 Likes

what stops people from just stealing the images. still might buy it though, but i don’t do a lot of ui mainly.

2 Likes

Please put this in #resources:community-resources

2 Likes

wow 129 robux for a plugin that is no use for me as Material Symbols and Icons - Google Fonts this exists and its free and the icons can be customized and are very good looking. so yea no use. unless you can make it free haha if you made every icon from scratch then yea its worth it if you didnt its useless!

4 Likes

Though, they have probably put a lot of time and effort into making this.

There’s no harm in supporting the smaller developers, over the massive co-orporations like Google, eh?

2 Likes

I am not hating. Not at all just saying. I am just saying that instead of spending very little Robux like if a small developer who doesn’t have Robux they can go to the website I said + its not good to use profanity here. Just saying though sorry if I was spreading hatred.

3 Likes

Sure they probably did seeing that the gui animations and gui itself is well-done!

Don’t see any.

2 Likes

He has it in the correct category, the community resources category is for free stuff.

Oh, sorry. Didn’t know.

Hey @Qinrir, I understand that material icons websites exist, however it takes much more time to navigate to the site, find the icon you want, download it, upload to Roblox, and insert into your game. For UI designers and people who work with icons, Iconify is much faster and easier to use.

@bigfart_mp4 People could technically do that, but they would have to buy the plugin first, and secondly, material icons are available on other sites as well.

@PosFind Can’t put it in Community Resources because it’s a paid plugin.

2 Likes