Hey there! I’ve run into the “corrupted union” issue a while back and I searched the forums for a possible solution. I’ve found many answers including my own experimenting in solving/preventing the issue.
This is what you want…
- Select your union. (Even if it’s invisible/corrupted)
- Right click it in explorer then select, “Export Selection”
- Save your file to wherever you see fit. (For the sake of this tutorial I chose Union as my file name. It can be anything.)
- Right click any spot in your game and highlight, “Insert Object” and select MeshPart.
- Select your MeshPart and click on MeshId and then select your file you saved earlier.
- To replace your corrupted part with the new one, take the corrupted part’s position and orientation and copy and paste them into the new part.
Hope this helps someone in need!