[Closed / Outdated] Iggy's Portfolio (Scripter / GUI Designer)

This portfolio is heavily outdated. I have yet to update this / make a new one.

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a scripter. I specialize in GFX Design (Thumbnails and Game Icons), normal scripts, and scripted (and unscripted) GUIs. I have been developing for almost a year now on Roblox and have previously worked on some other projects.

Showcase

Thumbnails

Logos

Scripting

A system notifies you when you’re not keeping 15 studs distance (1,5m)
https://twitter.com/iggydev/status/1251526855766786048
A working gun
2021-01-27 11-54-25
A tower of hell system
robloxapp-20200815-0744237

GUIs

Games

I have released one game, it has a fully functional round system, voting system, and a lot more. I programmed it myself, prmoha747 did the building.

Tiles
Tiles - Roblox

Availability

I am available for three to six hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me at any time, I am available to work during the week, but because of school just two to three hours.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. I don’t prefer a payment method. I may accept a % of the game, but it depends on how likely your game is going to succeed.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, Twitter: https://twitter.com/iggydev or via Discord:

IggyDev#2687

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

How much scripting experience do you have?

1 Like

I think 7.5 / 10. I know the most about GUI’s and I can work with CFrame, DataStore 2 and more.

Edit: This is a old reaction, now I don’t work the most with GUIs and I know a lot more about scripting.

1 Like

Hey, can you make me a gamepass script for say 5% of my game revenue
EternalCanadianDev#1541

It depends on what the game is you are making, we can talk more at Discord.

I recommend iggy, his gfx designs are pretty good, they will match your game style 100%

2 Likes

Looks amazing! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I recommend IggyDev. He is really good in all things. He worked for me for a couple of months.

1 Like